Author Topic: Jam Jar Collection.  (Read 52105 times)

youngchubby69

Re: Jam Jar Collection.
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 09:42:48 PM »
Going anywhere nice Mel?

Ireland in the sun (Lanzarote) Mick. Spend each January there.

Watch out for that hot rock Mel, I went there many years ago, as we landed my son said to me"is this cragie Island Dad".
I still Chuckle about that, have a good holiday.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 08:49:02 AM »
Well back after a lovely three weeks in the sun two of em with bloody flu but looking forward to to being in the usual place just inside the Pilgrim Lounge to collect all those containers full of your loose change tomorrow. Come on everyone things are going great lets raise as much as we can to see the cub move on to a wonderful future.  UTP.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 11:18:28 AM »
Well my marmalade jar is finally full so I'll bring it down, just full of coins no marmalade :)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 07:54:32 PM »
A lovely clean jar Dave and much appreciated. I will put the running total on here during the week when I bank. Hopefully will be pushing close to £2000 which is a fantastic effort so far. Having listened to the Chairmans interview on radio Lincs after the game, although positive we still need to raise funds to be used for the benefit of supporters which in turn will assist the club in delivering a stadium to be proud of.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 09:00:55 AM »
Hoping to pass the £2000 tomorrow, will be in the Pilgrim Lounge before the game. Just a reminder this fund is to be used for the benefit of the supporters in the new stadium. I have confirmed with David Newton that at the appropriate time you will be asked to suggest how the money will be used, you will then choose and I will then meet with the Chairman to implement. Please help spread the word and get everyone collecting their   loose change.  UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2018, 01:53:06 PM »
Didn't quite make the £2000 mark last week just about £15 short. Will be in the usual place tomorrow collecting your containers, you will also notice my bucket please feel free to chuck your loose change in and get me over the two grand mark.   UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2018, 07:17:34 PM »
Didn't quite make the £2000 mark last week just about £15 short. Will be in the usual place tomorrow collecting your containers, you will also notice my bucket please feel free to chuck your loose change in and get me over the two grand mark.   UTP

To all my wonderful supporters a huge thank you, Today you smashed it and I have over £2030 to bank this week,again thank you you make it all worth while.  UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2018, 07:19:32 PM »

To all my wonderful supporters a huge thank you, Today you smashed it and I have over £2030 to bank this week,again thank you you make it all worth while.  UTP

I should say the total will be £2030.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2018, 12:16:07 PM »

Managed to bank today can confirm the total now stands at £2030. 50 Once again thank you for your wonderful support.   UTP

I should say the total will be £2030.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2018, 04:30:30 PM »
Hopefully the game will be on tomorrow and I will be in my usual place to collect your coin collections. Now the Chancelor has decided not to do away with small change maybe I can get some more fans interested the jam jar collection.  UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2018, 01:55:05 PM »
Stalled a bit last week however I will be in my usual place tomorrow night so please drop your coins to me and let's get things moving again.  UTP

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2018, 12:18:19 PM »
The team have some real momentum so I hope for same momentum with my jam jar collection. Just a reminder that the proceeds of this collection is for the fans to decide how it will be used for THE BENEFIT OF THE FANS in the new stadium. I will be in my usual place just inside the entrance of the Pilgrims Lounge on Saturday and next Tuesday I will also have my container for you to chuck your loose change in if you don't have a jam jar on the go. Thank you so much for your great support.   UTP.   

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »
Oxo, I've picked the wrong marmalade jar. It's taking the mickey out of me. It won't be full before the Telford game but I will bring it to you early next season. The bonus is there are a lot of 5p coins in it so far. UTP.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2018, 10:22:37 PM »
Oxo, I've picked the wrong marmalade jar. It's taking the mickey out of me. It won't be full before the Telford game but I will bring it to you early next season. The bonus is there are a lot of 5p coins in it so far. UTP.

That's wonderful Brummie something to look forward to and keep me in good spirits throughout the closed season.  UTP.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2018, 01:46:58 PM »
Well here we are at the end of a traumatic season worrying for half of it that we would be relegated and then almost making the play offs. One thing I am sure about is that we will have a team to challenge next season and we all need to get behind the club in any way we can, to this end I will of course be carrying on my jam jar collection. I will be in my usual spot just inside the Pilgrim Lounge prior to tomorrows game and will be grateful for any donations to boost the fund and encourage everyone to continue to chuck your loose change into your jars (containers) throughout the close season so we can start next season with a bang on all fronts.
Thank you for your continued support   UP THE PILGRIMS.