Author Topic: Season up and running  (Read 9739 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Season up and running
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 12:00:05 PM »
League forces clubs to film the full game and send them to scout7 tool by 11pm that night, unless it is a night game of course.
Clubs are not allowed to put their highlights up until a certain time but before that the league will put their version of highlights up on the league website.

Kicking off a bit as volunteers who film games get no credit or payments for doing this and the clubs are hit because they'll lose traffic from people who can see it on another site earlier. Sponsors and all that.
what a chuffin nonsense...........unbelievable...........couldnt make it up

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2017, 12:05:47 PM »
League forces clubs to film the full game and send them to scout7 tool by 11pm that night, unless it is a night game of course.
Clubs are not allowed to put their highlights up until a certain time but before that the league will put their version of highlights up on the league website.

Kicking off a bit as volunteers who film games get no credit or payments for doing this and the clubs are hit because they'll lose traffic from people who can see it on another site earlier. Sponsors and all that.

Ah I see. Interesting. Who edits the highlights? Whoever it was somehow decided Brody Robertson's pretty astonishing miss with that free header from eight yards wasn't worthy of a highlight, yet some deflected shots that hit the Stump were! Bizarre.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 01:28:33 PM »

Ah I see. Interesting. Who edits the highlights? Whoever it was somehow decided Brody Robertson's pretty astonishing miss with that free header from eight yards wasn't worthy of a highlight, yet some deflected shots that hit the Stump were! Bizarre.

Does it show the blatant foul on Tshimanga as he outsprinted the Alfreton defence.  The ref bottled the red card I feel.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 03:17:44 PM »

Does it show the blatant foul on Tshimanga as he outsprinted the Alfreton defence.  The ref bottled the red card I feel.

It does he cant claim that was a genuine attempt to play the ball.

youngchubby69

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »
How the hell he didn't get sent off for the foul on Kabbi is beyond me, you can clearly see he made no attempt to get the ball.
But what a diving header from Greg, pure class and bravery, we don't see enough of those type of goals anymore.

youngchubby69

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »
I do love to watch the highlights even if I have been to watch the game,as sometimes you don't get to see the build up play and the goal clearly at the match.
I also can't get to some evening games because of work, so I look forward to seeing them.
But I would never use them as an excuse for not going to the game in person as you can't feel the atmosphere through a screen.
Many thanks to those who provide them,and keep up the good work.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 10:11:18 PM »
I do love to watch the highlights even if I have been to watch the game,as sometimes you don't get to see the build up play and the goal clearly at the match.
I also can't get to some evening games because of work, so I look forward to seeing them.
But I would never use them as an excuse for not going to the game in person as you can't feel the atmosphere through a screen.
Many thanks to those who provide them,and keep up the good work.

There's nothing like being there and then reliving it on video.
United we stand..................

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 09:25:58 AM »
I like watching them to see my reaction in the Town End for each goal...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/