Author Topic: Todays Ref  (Read 11957 times)

spannerman

• View Profile
Todays Ref
« on: November 28, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »
Lost the plot early on , let there players hack us to pieces , There goalie should of been sent off
how he or the lino ( sorry assistant cheat ) missed it is behond me , corners not given when they should of been . But all said if we had defended there 3 attempts at goal /goals as i think that was there only proper attempts on goal , or had a bit more luck the other end we would not have to worry about the inept
ref .  ??? ??? ???

Bob Lee

Re: Todays Ref
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
Spannerman, you did not think the powers that be would be pleased to see us top of the league >:(

Conspiracy theory me thinks ::)

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »
The penalty incident stood out for me. Either it was a penalty or a dive. Neither were given by the ref.

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »
Agree referee missed a blatent penalty second half, was sat behind the goal when the keeper lost control of the ball to SWD in the box, stonewall foul, not given, that said though if we can't defend set pieces in our own box we don't deserve to win.
  What was it with their fat bastard of a manager running on the pitch rubbing is stomach when they equalized, anybody had think they had won the league, what a knob ;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:54:40 PM by Steviemas »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
ref was shit but the pie-eater running the line was superb ;D

Bob Lee

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 06:29:49 PM »
I could see them scoring the 2nd goal, marking was nonsence.  Saying that how was that a corner that lead to the 3rd goal?

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »
Starting to dislike burscough, how we did not win is beyond me with the amount of chances,

The ref needs to pull himself together if hes gnna make a career out of it and not just reffing this pub league!

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 06:37:20 PM »
Starting to dislike burscough, how we did not win is beyond me with the amount of chances,

I've disliked Burscough and everything about them since that first game in the Conf North.  Horrible little plaything of some ego maniac that will come crashing down when he takes away the finance. ;D

"What the feck was that goal disallowed for, those scouse twats really fecking piss me off" to quote the guy whose house backed onto the ground and watched the game from his bedroom ;D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »
Such a frustrating result.We absolutely battered them second half and played with a really good tempo.Yet another ref who let the opposition get away with fouls and time wasting.A nailed on penalty not given for the foul on SWD.Having said that,I have to agree about the defending.Three times Burscough got into our box in the whole game and each time we conceded.Lets just put it down as one of those games.

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »
Please don't be too cruel, the ref is my dad,He gives his match fee to MUFC home for retired referees. His stick was nicked by someone but was found by a lovely golden lab called Stevie. I can only wonder where he got that name.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »
Got to agree with all that's been said already. Had enough chances to win 2 games over but contrived to miss most. They have 3 chances and score all 3, mainly due to Mickey Mouse defending from the 2 corners.

Absolutely gutted about today's result, Ossett apart they're the worst we've played. Say's it all they have just scored from a corner, they know it's a weakness as it's the second 1 they've scored from so when they gain another they play keep ball near the corner flag, what a joke side and as for fat baldy manager like has been said anyone would of thought they had just won the league.

We now have a very tough run of games, just hope the 2 points dropped don't come back to haunt us.

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
Ive never witnessed such a one sided 3-3 draw like that, 2nd half we mullered them. 2 chances they score 3..we have 356 chances score 3..Suarez sublime well worthy of standing ovation. In a strange way i really should be p..sed off with dropping 2 points. Then i look at the table,witness the commitment,listen to manager with Scott Dalton,and showed he cared cos he was saying not good enough!!!...the crossing of the ball today in 2nd half..WOW!!!!...THEN I REMEMBER LAST SEASONS CROCK OF S.ITE.     Nothing won in Nov, lets keep bubbling underneath top slot then push on.Burscough result of the season i would imagine,awful orrible bunch of players time wasting after scoring first goal in 10mins. I thought kicking the ball away was an infringement,obviously not this ref..lol.........CROWD GREAT TODAY NO DISPARAGING SHOUTS!!!..GETTING BEHIND THE PILGRIMS FANTASTIC

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »
Burscough are scouse that's enough of a reason to hate them for me.

Pilgrim H

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »
Its a shame that a poor official is overshadowing the performance of the team today. The midfield were working brilliantly together, and the Suarez/SWD partnership will get us many goals this season. THe defence look strong, even if they did concede three. Its good to see Newsham is happy to play out wide and i think his goal today is a strong candidate for goal of the season...from the matches i've seen. With the news of Kings Lynn and even Burscough in financial trouble this week, its good to see that boston have not only got on top of their money issues, but managed to build a highly successful team that is notonly performing well, but continuing to impress me,and others i'm sure, game by game!

Well done to everyone for their support today as well, good to see such optimism at York Street!

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 08:34:41 PM »
I wouldn't blame the officials today. The second half way they were allowed to become very physical but we didn't cope with it that badly. I was only half looking to see them win the corner they equalised from, but it looked so blatantly a goal kick that I'm going to assume I've missed something. The defending was uncharacteristically poor and cost us two points, but with Kendal/Guiseley now building up a massive games deficit I think we're the best placed team in the league.

However, I'm sure that RS/PH will have choice words with the players and that two hard training sessions in the week will see the creases ironed out in time for the Matlock match. We've made phenomenal progress in the past half year.