Author Topic: Bah Hunbug  (Read 3710 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Bah Hunbug
« on: July 15, 2017, 05:03:16 PM »
1-1 Bah hunbug Murry out :P

youngchubby69

Re: Bah Hunbug
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 05:54:13 PM »
Did you mean that you have got to throw your Murray Mints out.

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 05:59:32 PM »
Think we did okish today with many positives again we looked good across the back and our new keeper showed superb reflexes on 3 occasions.
The wide lads looked good and chapman in flashes looks the player he has been billed.
However hawley starting up front and the old boy in midfield left me feeling as if we were playing with nine at times.
The changes were great in the second half Vince a positive and then the last 15 mins with the return of smith who played with all the heart and drive of last season.
1.1 a fair result and a good workout in a competitive game.
For me has to be chappy and Vince in the middle and we are still short of a striker to play off smithy.
That apart It's looking ok as we seem to have cover for all positions.
Ps the pitch looked lovely.

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »
Yes a good result, and the pitch looked good.
The team is coming together nicely, lots of positives.
Bring on Stamford on Tuesday night.
Let's hope we sign Mason who has been on trial with us.
The big fella started were he left off, getting in the face of defenders and full of passion, and if that header had gone in ,it would have taken the net off.
Welcome back Smithy.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:44:53 PM »
Didn't make the game but Paul Cox seemed impressed :

The Barrow Boss gave us his thoughts following the 1-1 draw away at Boston United in our third pre-season friendly.

“I picked this game deliberately, knowing their managers mindset and we got everything out of it that I wanted.

It was a really good game, Boston will be up at the top of the Conference North with some good players, some of whom should be playing in the conference and even the football league.

It was a high tempo, physical game, with lots of first balls and second balls to be won and it asked questions of us.

There is also lots of things we have learnt from it, lots of positives things.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »
I was sat behind him and trust me he really did express his thoughts that we were class opposition. I was a little worried at one point that he was quite fancying one or two of our lads and with the money they have available might be having a word with Adam. If he did Adam tell him to perambulate in a sexual manner.
UTP.