Author Topic: New away kit.  (Read 2188 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
New away kit.
« on: June 12, 2017, 06:10:50 PM »
Is it just me or does it look like an old England Strip?
Whatever, I think it's poor, dull and dreary springs to mind.
Once upon a time we had good second strips, the last few I believe have been awful.
What does the rest of you think?   :)
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New away kit.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 08:16:03 PM »
Is it just me or does it look like an old England Strip?
Whatever, I think it's poor, dull and dreary springs to mind.
Once upon a time we had good second strips, the last few I believe have been awful.
What does the rest of you think?   :)
Sorry to disagree, but I like the simplicity of it the new kit. My reasoning being that I'm an old-school-ist, and I prefer tradional-style kits. A couple of kits I can't stand for instance, are the Solihull home hoops, and the Park Avenue blue-fades-to-purple second kit. I'm sure there's plenty who prefer the more modern sashes/fades/multi-panel type kits, but give me plain and simple any day.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 09:15:28 PM »
Last seasons purple kit is one of my favourites.  I also like the new one, as stated above nice and simple to compliment our loud home colours.

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 09:31:41 PM »
I don't think it is too bad, could double up as an England shirt,just put an England three lions over the pilgrims logo and there you go,money saved straight away lol