Author Topic: Rollins gone .  (Read 7416 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Rollins gone .
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:02:48 PM »
Sad to see him leave ,  all the same best wishes for the future .    Where would we have been without his goals last season ?

Notice Thomas has disappeared from the OS player profiles ,  Has he gone too ?

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rollins gone .
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:22:20 PM »

See we offered him a new contract but he turned it down. At least we should get a fee for him because of his age.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 06:54:22 PM »

See we offered him a new contract but he turned it down. At least we should get a fee for him because of his age.
I would have thought he's a free agent and therefore we are due nothing, much like Dover and Ricky Miller, his contract is over so he and his agent can do as they please.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 07:01:31 PM »

I would have thought he's a free agent and therefore we are due nothing, much like Dover and Ricky Miller, his contract is over so he and his agent can do as they please.

Not so ,  Jay is under 24 therefore Bosman ruling comes into effect .

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 07:06:07 PM »
Probably the most miserable and ungrateful reciepient of our player of the year award,
Never smiled or a thankyou said to anyone.

Good riddance, reminds me of Leroy "I'm to good for you" Chambers.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 07:31:34 PM »

We will get a fee of compensation for him due to age... longs the deal offered matched or was better than his last

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 07:46:36 PM »

We will get a fee of compensation for him due to age... longs the deal offered matched or was better than his last
it's not often I'm pleased to be wrong, but if we get some sort of compo, then that's good. I wonder if Kaine Felix has been released by York? I always thought he was the better winger. Maybe he'd like a job back in Bostonshire?
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 08:08:28 PM »
I don't know for certain what's happening between York and Kaine Felix, but I do know that York play in the FA Trophy Final this weekend. I can't really think that they'd announce any retained / released list ahead of that match?

youngchubby69

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 02:08:00 AM »
Kane doesn't feature on there players profile s anymore

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2017, 08:14:19 AM »
Not too fussed about Rollins going. He's been ok but ultimately part of a team that hasn't been able to get us out of the league. We need to rebuild and we need to rebuild with players who want to be at the Club. There's loads of players out there. AM just needs to find them.

TEP

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 09:28:28 AM »
Not too fussed about Rollins going. He's been ok but ultimately part of a team that hasn't been able to get us out of the league. We need to rebuild and we need to rebuild with players who want to be at the Club. There's loads of players out there. AM just needs to find them.

TEP
It appears he does not need too look far ,  apparently loads of players and agents contacting him ,   all will be well . :)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 11:32:12 AM »
Jay was a good player for us, but at times he was too greedy with the ball near goal, going for the glory of being the match winner.   I doubt he will be missed.

youngchubby69

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 05:37:23 PM »
Jay was nothing special and I won't miss him, full of his self and he is not as good as he thinks he is, move on and sit on the bench at Fylde boy.

Cousin Jack

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2017, 06:24:14 PM »

Disappointed to see the negative comments regarding Jay's departure. Easily our most consistent player last season, and the POY award shows that many agreed, so thanks Jay, and good luck in the future.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2017, 08:19:05 PM »
I have to agree, Cousin Jack. He was MOM lots of times, scored several goals from the wing too.
I say good luck to the lad, I hope he carves a living out in the game.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?