Author Topic: Top 7 The New Target .  (Read 22684 times)

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Top 7 The New Target .
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2017, 09:51:27 PM »
TTT its Gainsboro not gingerbreads in yuletide double header .   Impressive win again tonight for blues .

Has Lincolnshires  best non-league side done the double on us ?  :'(
I meant looking forward to next year's double header! Hence The Gingerbreads! It was an unsaid suggestion of relegation.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 09:55:11 PM »
Yes TTT I am really struggling to keep my faith with the club, I don't know why DN has not yet given us an update on the stadium situation and the club in general, I have emailed him to express my concern, but he doesn't reply,he usually does.
Who would have thought a local trophy final and an festive derby match would be the highlight of this season.
We are in very worrying time's, perhaps DN feels the same way as us.
Do you think Green would ever come back, if approached and would it make a difference anyway.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2017, 09:59:50 PM »
TTT its Gainsboro not gingerbreads in yuletide double header .   Impressive win again tonight for blues .

I meant looking forward to next year's double header! Hence The Gingerbreads! It was an unsaid suggestion of relegation.
See it now .
I was still recovering from the Blues win tonight ,  not looking forward to this years double header ,  if AM is still here then the outcome could provoke the KH Amy into action again .

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »
That result tonight for the now not so looking Tinpots has possibly pushed us into a position of a must win game this weekend to save Murrays job ! Surely even Mr Newton can now see the only way is down if this form continues.  It baffles me as to why some long standing fans are buying Murrays excuses, yet dare I say it, had the previous manager or others before him said these same things over and over after the same shambolic run of bad form then one huge call of out would be heard ! I would like to know where they see we're improving ??  Results certainly do not show it. And after the result from tonight it makes our position look even more precarious.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2017, 10:22:03 PM »

See it now .
I was still recovering from the Blues win tonight ,  not looking forward to this years double header ,  if AM is still here then the outcome could provoke the KH Amy into action again .
with only 6 points from the last 30, I'm amazed there hasn't been the proverbial lynch mob out already.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2017, 10:34:33 PM »
AFC MAN U have sacked their manger today ,  more pressure for us ! 
Even Adam got the "new manager bounce" so presumably their new manger will ,  lose next to games and we could be 4/5 points adrift of safety .

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2017, 11:06:50 PM »

[/quote] with only 6 points from the last 30, I'm amazed there hasn't been the proverbial lynch mob out already.
[/quote]

Me too , seems a general apathy around the club to accept what's happening