Author Topic: Top 7 The New Target .  (Read 22654 times)

youngchubby69

Re: Top 7 The New Target .
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 07:21:32 PM »
Very good post champs, can't fault any of it.
Let the big money boys waste there money on showboating players.
Boston needs to concentrate on Boston, bugger the rest.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »
  Be nice if there is some Euromillions money in the frame .

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2017, 07:45:20 PM »
Richard Peniket leaving Halifax for "new challenge". 6'3" centre forward, 24yrs old. Highly rated by most Shay fans. Wonder where his heading?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2017, 09:49:37 PM »
Richard Peniket leaving Halifax for "new challenge". 6'3" centre forward, 24yrs old. Highly rated by most Shay fans. Wonder where his heading?

I guess his "new challenge" will be to score a lot more goals ,   19 goals in 140 games is not an acceptable return for a striker .

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2017, 10:10:42 PM »

I guess his "new challenge" will be to score a lot more goals ,   19 goals in 140 games is not an acceptable return for a striker .

Fair play GHM, I know shay fans said he was played out wide alot to accommodate Denton, but that goals return ain't good.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2017, 10:16:19 PM »

Fair play GHM, I know shay fans said he was played out wide alot to accommodate Denton, but that goals return ain't good.
he spent the end of the season on the bench with Denton, neither were starting regularly.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2017, 10:26:56 PM »

he spent the end of the season on the bench with Denton, neither were starting regularly.

He scored Halifax's goal in the play off first leg v Salford. Really surprised at his low career goal tally.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2017, 11:05:17 PM »
Dayle Southwell played 45 games for Grimsby(42) and Harrogate (3) and scored 4 goals. He came to us and scored 52 in 74 games.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »
and he's only scored 1 in 10 appearances for Wycombe!!

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 01:55:41 PM »
Richard Peniket signed one year deal at Gateshead.

youngchubby69

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 05:41:58 PM »
Hope we get some more signings this week,  I am checking two or three day's to see, I think I am getting OCD condition. 😁

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »
Hope we get some more signings this week,  I am checking two or three day's to see, I think I am getting OCD condition. 😁

No panic yet chubby ,    but the new men coming in must have a good National North pedigree .

From the top of my head the 11 fit players we have got signed up to present have a aggregate total of NN 110  games between them .

The 6 defenders including goalie Willis have played about 75 games aggregate between them at this level ,  got to have more experience in defence .

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2017, 10:37:59 AM »
Kaine Felix & Josh Robinson among a number of players told they will not feature for York next season. Thing is they all have 12mths left on contracts. Both good players we know; but they must be on £5-700 a week, wonder if season long loans we be the option if we were interested?

youngchubby69

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2017, 01:37:18 PM »
Have York still got them on there books champs?
We could do with them both,but with the amount of defenders already signed, I think Robinson would have to up his game to hold down a regular starting place.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »
Have York still got them on there books champs?
We could do with them both,but with the amount of defenders already signed, I think Robinson would have to up his game to hold down a regular starting place.

Yes they both signed to York for another year.