Author Topic: Congratulations to the Youth Team - Champions  (Read 3343 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Congratulations to the Youth Team - Champions
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:29:39 PM »
CHAMPIONS!!!! Well done to Bunny and the Team!!!!! Divisional Champions after the 1-1 draw away to Nuneaton. What a brilliant season in both Cup and League. A credit to the club and town.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 11:31:53 PM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to the Youth Team - Champions
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:25:33 AM »
What happened to the original thread on this? A hard fought point with a Depleted squad. Took the only real chance which came our way. Both hit a post and they put pressure on at the end but the lads held on.

Maidstone or Hastings in the playoff next. Where is presume all the divisional winners play knock out competition

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
What happened to the original thread on this? A hard fought point with a Depleted squad. Took the only real chance which came our way. Both hit a post and they put pressure on at the end but the lads held on.

Maidstone or Hastings in the playoff next. Where is presume all the divisional winners play knock out competition

My thoughts exactly it seems to have disappeared.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 07:00:10 PM »
Looks like it's been deleted.

TEP

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 01:12:55 PM »
Congratulations to all involved.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Signed off the season with a 2-1 win over Mansfield Town. Well done lads and good luck wherever you may be playing next season. The only credit to BUFC in such an "indifferent" season overall. Arise Sir Bunny!!!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »
Signed off the season with a 2-1 win over Mansfield Town. Well done lads and good luck wherever you may be playing next season. The only credit to BUFC in such an "indifferent" season overall. Arise Sir Bunny!!!

You do yourself no credit by trying to belittle the rest of the club. Without the BUFC first team and all that goes with it there would be no youth team.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR