Author Topic: Alfreton (A)  (Read 8013 times)

youngchubby69

Re: Alfreton (A)
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 03:25:57 PM »
Do agree with most of that, but for me Hilliard is someone I would keep, he can and does score goals.
Pepe should be given a chance to prove himself, looked a decent player before his injury.
Bishop is a worker and run's and chases all day long, and you don't find many like him.
The rest should be given the chance to prove themselves to the end of the season.
Roberts is another I would keep,we know what he can do and brings to the team.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 07:33:46 PM »
Bishop is a worker and run's and chases all day long, and you don't find many like him.

Talking about Colby Bishop? You sure? Looks off the pace to me
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »

Talking about Colby Bishop? You sure? Looks off the pace to me

No goals , little contribution .

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 08:05:47 PM »
hilliard on his day is just the player we need. for me he just isn;t consistent enough. one decent game in 4 isn't good enough but the lad can play. no doubt about that. just needs to work harder when he hasn't got the ball and i'm not convinced he has that work ethic in his make up. hope he proves me wrong as he's got ability

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 08:52:00 PM »
Agree on Hilliard posts. He's the most skillful player at the club. If you look at his goalscoring record for previous clubs it's excellent for a midfielder. One season for st. neots he scored 24. For me if you bang in 24 goals in a season your more likely a forward than a midfielder.

Why not push him up front to play like an inside forward alongside Colby or Mani? He can take the ball into his feet, turn & beat a man left or right & see the pass if it's on to his strike partner. Most importantly for a forward he scores from anywhere. He has scored some spectacular goals for us & also some tap ins.

I think his ability is wasted in an industrious midfield role, he has much too offer pushed further forward. If he gets his share of goals from midfield how many would he get in a more advanced role?