Author Topic: Worcester v Pilgrims  (Read 6290 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Worcester v Pilgrims
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 10:04:02 AM »
At last - normal service resumed for our great club! Well done to Mr Murray and the lads.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 10:46:16 AM »
diesuwere isn't bad either - however with the  4 5 1 preferred i can't see him getting many starts. another decent addition to the squad. fair play to the money men in backing AM. these signings don't come cheap and with the injuries we've got and the wages going out to roberts maguire burgess smith pepe etc etc he must have deep pockets

no disrespect intended to the injured players here. sure they'd sooner be playing for their wages and injuries are just part of football. one thing we haven't had much of is good luck too and we had a bit yesterday so that's great to see too

no way both yesterday's opponents and gainsboro will pick up 9 points more than us in the run in so we're 99% safe and can look forward to next season barring a total disaster

well done also the the BUFC faithful who made the long journey yesterday. a credit to the club

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 11:46:00 AM »
YES very helpful thanks oxo! Two direct questions & two direct answers. We now know it's York Street next season & the new stadium will definitely be delivered.

An unspectacular but workmanlike performance today. As in all the away games since AM arrived we looked solid at the back with the midfielders grafting & making us hard to break down. The forwards put a shift too, tracking back with runners  & we won a lot of second balls to limit their attacks.

What we do lack at the mo is a natural goalscorer! I'm sure it will be addressed pre-season. We've got nobody gambling front or back post or reading flick ons. We have been spoilt over recent seasons with Newsham, Miller & Dayle. DG deserves much credit for bringing in the last two!

Newsham, Miller & Dayle .    DG deserves much credit for bringing in the last two ................add Gregg Smith to DG list .
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 11:50:05 AM by green hats mate »