Author Topic: Youth Team Boston v ilkeston  (Read 2187 times)

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
Youth Team Boston v ilkeston
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
Competitive 1st half on a poor surface at Boston Town has Pilgrims slightly edging things at the break 1.0
Further goals in the 47th,71st,77th,81st & 89th mins would see Boston run out 6.0 winners in a totally dominant second half.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:03:32 PM by Shrimperpilgrim »

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
Re: Youth Team Boston v ilkeston
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 05:24:03 PM »
Great win and I'm a bit miffed I had to this miss game. The embarrassment of our first team's dire season has certainly been more than countered by the performance of the Youth team this year. Hope these lads get some HUGE acknowledgement at the club's end of season awards - a great FA Youth Cup run and a possible National League Youth Alliance Division title. Well done to Bunny and the team!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Youth Team Boston v ilkeston
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:42:50 PM »
Great win and I'm a bit miffed I had to this miss game. The embarrassment of our first team's dire season has certainly been more than countered by the performance of the Youth team this year. Hope these lads get some HUGE acknowledgement at the club's end of season awards - a great FA Youth Cup run and a possible National League Youth Alliance Division title. Well done to Bunny and the team!

Totally agree, well done boys.