Author Topic: murray out?  (Read 24496 times)

youngchubby69

Re: murray out?
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2017, 06:15:50 AM »
Are you suggesting,that some BUFC players or Management come on here sometimes,post a bit then bugger off.
Wow 😲 who would of thought our little forum would attract such interest!!

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2017, 07:04:11 AM »
How long do we give him?
Chapman or Champs next year??

Maybe they are the same person  :laugh: :laugh:

funny how we now have a new well informed (apparently) poster ........
where is ShauneyG these days?
Danny Davidsons left foot?
Miele?

And oop's the 60minute wonder with his record breaking 4 posts in 60mins, never to be seen again .
maybe they're in a Pilgrims protection program, with new identities? If anyone finds one out, may be they should be added to the "where are they now?" thread!!!!!!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 08:45:55 AM »
Are you suggesting,that some BUFC players or Management come on here sometimes,post a bit then bugger off.

I think you maybe referring to my post chubby , no BUFC players or management suspected in this case .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2017, 10:53:56 AM »

Well if Robbie Savage can do it...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2017, 11:54:39 AM »

Robbie Savage can write?

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2017, 12:28:56 PM »

Robbie Savage can write?
it's rumoured, but not joined up and words of four letters or less..............
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2017, 01:27:46 PM »
Definitely not joined up, and mainly with a dictionary handy,just in case he needs to write big words such as,it,in,cat,dog,off,on,and a really tricky word like Robbie.
😃 lol

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Posters I
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2017, 03:36:37 PM »
I fully understand the suspicion concerning any unidentified new poster on Patter! I spoke to 2 Salford fans at our game there last October & they said an 1883 fan had got onto their forum & thoroughly stirred things up! However  I am a lifelong BUFC fan who attends most games home & away. I have missed one away game this season (just wish it had been Fylde)!! We will be at Halifax Saturday. So all things considered I accept my welcome to PP as being humourously sceptical I expected nothing less!!

youngchubby69

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »
Welcome champs,we do love a bit of banter and teasing at times, please feel free to give as good as you get, I have not been a member long,but a life long fan .
What you do get on here is plenty of honest options and sometimes put in your place,which is good thing.
You also get plenty of information and sound advice, not all of us see eye to eye,but we never stoop as low to throw personal insults at each other,which you find on other forums.
Enjoy the banter,don't be afraid to say what you think or feel.
Have a safe journey to Halifax on Saturday,oh and if you get a chance,don't forget to give Dents' a bit of abuse,he would think it strange if Boston fan's didn't lol.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2017, 06:16:34 PM »
Thanks for the welcome yc69. Agree great debates, valued opinions, information sharing & of course good banter on PP. Found your post on the legal side of the new stadium informative. I didn't realise the Chestnuts were legally bound to build the new ground due to the planning contract for the Quadrant project. So it's just a case of when not if.

youngchubby69

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2017, 07:02:15 PM »
You are very welcome,the stadium will be built at some time soon,it does make sense what the chairman is saying about bottoming out the cost for the new Stadium,you can't have a budget for building if you don't know how it is going to cost.
I can't wait for it to be built, looking forward to the future and knowing the club will have a sustainable income for years to come.

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2017, 09:46:30 AM »
What's more preferable though?

Another short term lease at York Street (presumably costing us loads), or a year or two groundsharing somewhere.  Where could we go?  Town? Stamford?  Grantham?  I'd hate to become nomadic like Gloucester.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2017, 01:13:18 PM »
What's more preferable though?

Another short term lease at York Street (presumably costing us loads), or a year or two groundsharing somewhere.  Where could we go?  Town? Stamford?  Grantham?  I'd hate to become nomadic like Gloucester.

Surely a short-term lease extension would be preferable - does it really matter in the long run if the club remains at the ground another year? The Malkies will still get their money. I dunno. Maybe it does. I'm not in full command of the facts, so I have no idea how amenable they would be to the idea of an extension, or if the rent is so astronomical that the club would prefer a year away somewhere else at cheaper rates to give our exhausted finances a bit of a breather.

That said, if we *did* have to ground-share, my vote would be for Stamford. It's a smidge further than Grantham (an extra ten minutes ish according to Google Maps) but the stadium is infinitely better than that horrible athletics track, and it's also near the A1 so the hit on crowds might not be as bad as we think.

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2017, 03:00:01 PM »
I am nearly 100 percent sure we will see out another season here at York Street.

youngchubby69

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2017, 04:08:22 PM »
I am on total agreement Shrimp,ot wouldn't matter a jot to stay there.
I did here a rumour that Chestnut Homes had agreed to buy York Street,but that is only a rumour and I have no evidence to substantiate it
But if that was the case,staying there for another season would be no problem, as the chairman owns bots CH & BUFC.
It's just a case of wait and see.