Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 227852 times)

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2018, 02:21:20 PM »
Sheffield FC now have both Adam Chapman and Waide Fairhurst on their books. Dream combination.

Mad Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2018, 09:44:59 AM »
...along with Jamie Yates. I went to see Lincoln United (including Rob Norris and Kallum Smith) play Sheffield FC last week - Adam Chapman was sent off after half-an-hour..
Sheffield FC improved after that!

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2018, 10:12:33 AM »
...along with Jamie Yates. I went to see Lincoln United (including Rob Norris and Kallum Smith) play Sheffield FC last week - Adam Chapman was sent off after half-an-hour..
Sheffield FC improved after that!

Sheffield FC's manager was sacked immediately after that game.

I was also at the game sat with a couple of Pilgrim fans in the first half. If one of them was you Mad Dog I enjoyed our chat.

Mad Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2018, 06:09:39 AM »
Probably was, Finchley Tiger, we were sat in the first half, but stood for the second half...not sure whether we'll get to any more there this season, but maybe we'll meet up again in the not to distant future.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2018, 09:49:56 PM »
ADAM MURRAY has joined Sutton Coldfield Town as a player. Same club as KARL HAWLEY plays for.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:52:48 PM by York Street Pilgrim »

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2018, 09:00:52 AM »
Spencer Weir Daley to AFC Rushden and Diamonds

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2018, 10:12:45 PM »
Boston United midfielder Harry Vince has joined Evo-Stik Northern Premier Division side Grantham Town on loan for the remainder of the campaign.

And they won tonight at Shaw Lane tonight, moving into a play-off position although don't know if Harry was playing.
United we stand..................

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 24, 2018, 09:57:55 PM »
Sheffield fc 5 spalding 1 tonight. Scorers include Waide Fairhurst, Jamie Yates and the best midfielder in the CN, Adam Chapman.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 25, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »
Sheffield fc 5 spalding 1 tonight. Scorers include Waide Fairhurst, Jamie Yates and the best midfielder in the CN, Adam Chapman.

Interesting post TTT. Yes Chappy was woeful 4 us it can't be denied. However I think I (& occasionally yc69)  tried 2 cut him a little slack. He's now 27 & again I will say his pedegree previous 2 joining us was unquestionable. Look at his Newport (FL) Oxford utd & Mansfield (FL) stats.

He was employed by Murray to sit just in front of a useless static, clueless over coached back 7. Instructed pathetically not to cross the half way line?? AM didn't have a clue re CN & with AC the obvious scapegoat we were going down. Yes a static mix of only 5 defensive midfielders & each week we shipped 3 goals & lost 8 in a row!!

Chappy boy is a Creative Attacking midfielder with N Irish under 21 caps. Murray ruined him at Boston. I wish him all the best. He will come good again & poetically come back one day to haunt us -- doesn't that always happen?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2018, 06:45:45 PM »

Interesting post TTT. Yes Chappy was woeful 4 us it can't be denied. However I think I (& occasionally yc69)  tried 2 cut him a little slack. He's now 27 & again I will say his pedegree previous 2 joining us was unquestionable. Look at his Newport (FL) Oxford utd & Mansfield (FL) stats.

He was employed by Murray to sit just in front of a useless static, clueless over coached back 7. Instructed pathetically not to cross the half way line?? AM didn't have a clue re CN & with AC the obvious scapegoat we were going down. Yes a static mix of only 5 defensive midfielders & each week we shipped 3 goals & lost 8 in a row!!

Chappy boy is a Creative Attacking midfielder with N Irish under 21 caps. Murray ruined him at Boston. I wish him all the best. He will come good again & poetically come back one day to haunt us -- doesn't that always happen?

Good news for chappie ,  assuming your assessment is correct you can be sure Craig will get him tied up to come back for next season . :P

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 25, 2018, 08:32:15 PM »

Good news for chappie ,  assuming your assessment is correct you can be sure Craig will get him tied up to come back for next season . :P

Can't ever see him at York st again in a Pilgrims shirt. He did ok financially out of us tho. 12 mth deal, 500 quid a week, didn't play for 11 games then got chased & remainder of contract paid out 2 him.

youngchubby69

« Reply #207 on: April 25, 2018, 09:49:17 PM »

Can't ever see him at York st again in a Pilgrims shirt. He did ok financially out of us tho. 12 mth deal, 500 quid a week, didn't play for 11 games then got chased & remainder of contract paid out 2 him.
Don't think we will ever see him again in a Boston shirt, only the one he wears to bath the dog in.
He was though ruined here under his mate's lack of football tactics.
I would put money on seeing another attacking midfielder arrive soon, and a more experienced striker, someone who can hold the ball up and play players in.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 09, 2018, 01:05:41 PM »

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2018, 04:02:13 PM »
 :Zak Mills released by Germany.

Gotta love predictive text * Grimsby!