Author Topic: Jam Jar Collection.  (Read 11742 times)

Champs next year

• View Profile
Re: Jam Jar Collection.
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM »
Hi everyone just a quick update. First thank you all for supporting me, a quick mention for Josh Butler who left me a jar which I retrieved from the club office last week. The jar was a apple sauce jar containing lots of lovely coins when i emptied them there was still enough apple sauce on them and in the jar to supplement our Sunday roast. (Good to have single blokes on my list)
Been to the bank today and can report the running total stands at a wonderful 2.433 pounds and 70 pence again thank you to all who donate remember this money will only be used to provide something in the new stadium specifically for the benefit of the fans, and it will be you who decide what that project will be.

I take no blame at all for the lack of house training, it certainly wasn't for the lack of trying!!!!!!

Mel I couldn't get to game on Sat due to having to cover for somebody at work. Great 3 pts back on track. Ok I have counted jar & will post it 2 U pronto @ York St. YABA.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2018, 09:10:38 AM »
A few nice coins thrown in my bucket yesterday and the usual weekly donation from my favorite lady. Special mention for "brummie in exile" making his annual pilgrimage, glad he picked a great performance for his visit but best of all he dropped me a jar of coins (didn't realise how many 5p coins you could get in a marmalade jar) thank you and thanks to all who support this effort.  UTP 

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2018, 10:57:45 AM »
Banking a further 61 pounds today bringing the running total to 2,494 pounds seventy pence. A nice contribution from my exiled mate in Scotland. And perhaps the most emotional donation I have ever received from one of our greatest supporters, three jars and a donation in a very moving letter made in memory of his son, so grateful and so moved thank you it helps make the effort worthwhile, Thanks also to all the other contributors rest assured you will choose how this money will be spent.    UTP.   

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2018, 11:09:29 AM »
Another quick update. Just counted the jam jar contributions and can very happily report that the running total now stands at 2,515 - 66p. A big thank you to all the fans who continue to support me by filling their jam jars with loose change and dropping it in to me before home games. Never forget this money will only be used for the benefit of the fans in the new stadium and how it will be spent will be suggested and decided by those fans who contribute. Again thank you for your loyal support it makes it all worth while.  UTP.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2018, 02:06:44 PM »
Just a further update, Been to the bank and can report the fund now stands at a magnificent 2, 687 pounds
Thank you all once again. UTP