Author Topic: Defeated by D@rlo...  (Read 7856 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Defeated by D@rlo...
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 04:28:50 PM »
Maybe it was an error by the announcer who knows? Liam MARRS was warming up before the game to test the injury so maybe they put him on the team sheet but he then aggravated it in the warm up so they changed it to Liam HARDY with the referee's knowledge but forgot to tell the press and announcer. Email Craig and ask what the truth is behind it :)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 05:18:08 PM »
Having just watched the highlights and played the incident back several times I cannot believe the referee didn't give the penalty for the foul on the new lad,he was so close the defender nearly took him out as well.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 05:18:39 PM »
It was a late (and legal) change to the teamsheet before kick off. Nothing wrong with that. They don't have to inform anybody except the referee.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 05:59:32 PM »
Having just watched the highlights and played the incident back several times I cannot believe the referee didn't give the penalty for the foul on the new lad,he was so close the defender nearly took him out as well.

Nor can I, it was a definite pen.  Shame we couldn't put another of our good chances away.
United we stand..................

youngchubby69

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
The big question is, will Simmons score for us before the end of his loan period.
Hmmmm!!