Author Topic: Town End  (Read 18778 times)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Town End
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2017, 09:08:01 PM »
In the relatively recent past Darlington have had to travel to clubs like Consett, Shildon and West Allotment. I doubt any of those are A grade stadiums and maybe this proves the point that the A grading is a bit over the top for the level we're now at.

very true and when you do get say 1000 away fans then you always have the segregation option

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2017, 09:22:46 AM »
Trouble at Boston ha ha all we have nowadays is a few keyboard warriors yelling at away fans they know cant touch them

There was trouble at North Ferriby last year, arrests were made. Not sure you seem to know what a "keyboard warrior" is, if you think it involves yelling at away fans...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2017, 10:52:02 AM »
Trouble at Boston ha ha all we have nowadays is a few keyboard warriors yelling at away fans they know cant touch them

Were you at Ferriby?

If Boston drew Lincoln in the FA Cup at home, you can bet some of the part-time bellends who showed up to Ferriby (whose selective approach to attending games make me look like a dedicated hardcore season ticket holder) would be down there giving it the billy big bollocks and embarrassing themselves and the club.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2017, 11:51:25 AM »

Were you at Ferriby?

If Boston drew Lincoln in the FA Cup at home, you can bet some of the part-time bellends who showed up to Ferriby (whose selective approach to attending games make me look like a dedicated hardcore season ticket holder) would be down there giving it the billy big bollocks and embarrassing themselves and the club.

Very true
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »

Were you at Ferriby?

Very true

Not most of the turds I see at home games who yell from 100 meters away but would run away and cry if anybody actually ran at them. And yes Ferriby i saw them starting trouble against some kids. How very brave