Author Topic: Yesterdays line up  (Read 9904 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Yesterdays line up
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 06:52:33 PM »
I bet Beckham, Giggs and Scholes have never had to rush to training straight from completing a shit in a warehouse somewhere.

That's disgusting.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
Don't understand your last comment Big M,or who it's aimed at.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, that's why its a forum.
I think most of us enjoy the opportunity to debate and comment on the subjects posted on here.
I think sometimes we all feel a little offended when someone pulls our comment's apart, I do value your opinion's and enjoy reading your comments.

Agreed chubby ,  a complete waste of  time if we all repeat the same opinions .   That's what forums are all about ,  people expressing different opinions .

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »
I think most of us enjoy the opportunity to debate and comment on the subjects posted on here.
I think sometimes we all feel a little offended when someone pulls our comment's apart, I do value your opinion's and enjoy reading your comments.

Agreed chubby ,  a complete waste of  time if we all repeat the same opinions .   That's what forums are all about ,  people expressing different opinions .

Every opinion I have you form an problem with. Where did i state everyone has to have the same opinion. If it was such a waste of time why reply

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2017, 12:25:49 PM »

Every opinion I have you form an problem with. Where did i state everyone has to have the same opinion. If it was such a waste of time why reply

Please translate .

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2017, 12:41:09 PM »

Please translate .
I can have a go at translation. I have a degree in bi-linguistics from the University of Terrace-speak, ie I speak fluent Pilgrim. I think it means... I am fed up, as I don't like your posts, but i don't want to directly say it, just in case its taken on face value, and we argue about it, thus causing a cuffufle on a discussion forum, whilst not attempting to discuss any matters arising, simply suggesting indirectly that discussion is irrelevant as if your opinion isn't agreeable with other posters, therefore pointless in its entirity, so not worth posting.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2017, 05:47:04 PM »

Please translate .
I can have a go at translation. I have a degree in bi-linguistics from the University of Terrace-speak, ie I speak fluent Pilgrim. I think it means... I am fed up, as I don't like your posts, but i don't want to directly say it, just in case its taken on face value, and we argue about it, thus causing a cuffufle on a discussion forum, whilst not attempting to discuss any matters arising, simply suggesting indirectly that discussion is irrelevant as if your opinion isn't agreeable with other posters, therefore pointless in its entirity, so not worth posting.

Thanks for the clarification TTT .    :)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2017, 12:26:16 AM »
There has to be some flexibility with part time players.  We already know that the location of Boston United means that most have to travel a fair distance from where they live and work.  Boston don't pay the highest  wages so the players have to work.   AM may have been able to follow the  strict regime when he was at Mansfield  but that club is in a far better area for attracting players.  It's all very well having a strict regime but unless  the pay compensates for a part time player to have time off work no matter what then that will reduce the players available.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2017, 09:11:24 AM »
There has to be some flexibility with part time players.  We already know that the location of Boston United means that most have to travel a fair distance from where they live and work.  Boston don't pay the highest  wages so the players have to work.   AM may have been able to follow the  strict regime when he was at Mansfield  but that club is in a far better area for attracting players.  It's all very well having a strict regime but unless  the pay compensates for a part time player to have time off work no matter what then that will reduce the players available.

An accurate summing up , many on here in the past have expressed amazement that managers fail to sign players which we obviously need ,  unable to comprehend to complexities of part-time football .

I suspect AM has yet to come terms with p/t football .  At times he has expressed a wish the introduce extra training sessions ,  does this appeal to p/t players and can they fit in in with there full-time job ?
And what extra remuneration would they demand ?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:13:10 AM by green hats mate »

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »

Please translate .

I'm stupid to masters degree standard hence why my posts are retarded. I have no problem with any ones posts. One person just seems to have a problem with mine.

youngchubby69

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 12:16:44 PM »
Who?
Why ?
When?
How ?
Please elaborate on who this person is, then at least they will have the opportunity to defend themselves.