Author Topic: FC United  (Read 4149 times)

youngchubby69

FC United
« on: December 14, 2016, 08:56:10 PM »
Hi Sports Fans
Does anyone know if FC United have live commentary on the radio.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FC United
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 09:54:21 PM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 01:21:02 PM »
Thanks  :)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 06:44:04 PM »
Not been able to get to the match, However a very well balanced commentary.   take note R Lincs
sounds that Pilgrims had a good game

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 08:13:24 PM »
 Good to hear from anyone who was at the game ..

Batistuta

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 08:56:52 PM »
For a first game under a new manager it was a good performance. Lots of energy and fight, created some good chances and if we had a bit more luck we would've scored more. They came back in to it once the legs had gone and scored with a bit of luck. Wasn't expecting us to play that well and you could see a noticeable change in how the team played (a lot more structure and organisation). Liked the constant feedback throughout the game and the team talk on the pitch at the end. On the whole this could be the start of something exciting.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 09:05:58 PM »
Let me begin with the officials and their ineptitude, referee officiated from the center circle incapable of being anywhere near up with play so it was mostly guesswork eg: missed the linesman flagging for us a free kick, the ball went out of play, ref goes to see linesman and then books FCs center half then gives a throw in, oh well not unusual at this level. That out of the way it was very clear that the new manager can do what the outgoing manager was not able to do and that is organise a defense that looked at last as though they new what was required. Everyone gave it their all but I was most impressed by the young lad on loan from Burton playing in front of the back four he was all energy and not a little skill, as mick Small said to me at half time he looked like Churchy at his best, great future this young fellow. The new keeper looked assured and was unlucky with the goal being unsighted but pulled off some good saves. Nobody let the side down today shame about the injury to Chippendale he played well. Clearly the team wanted to play for the new manager and we all appreciated that. Hopefully it's onward and upward from here.    UTP.