Author Topic: "Pilgrims are an absolute shambles defensively"  (Read 20407 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: "Pilgrims are an absolute shambles defensively"
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2016, 04:14:33 PM »
There you go again GHM. You just can't help having a dig at other posters on here can you. Others criticise the football side and you criticise the posters. No wonder people stop contributing.

Don,t think it will be long before a regular comes on and suggests we are twins , so many very similar characteristics. :)

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2016, 05:12:04 PM »
There you go again GHM. You just can't help having a dig at other posters on here can you. Others criticise the football side and you criticise the posters. No wonder people stop contributing.

Don,t think it will be long before a regular comes on and suggests we are twins , so many very similar characteristics. :)
there can only be so many twins!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2016, 06:40:56 PM »

Conspiracy theory. ..you're Dens brother who hasn't forgiven him for your lad getting injured....:)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2016, 06:44:38 PM »

Ghm is a troll and a bully if you dont agree with him ive fell foul before

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2016, 06:53:00 PM »

Quintuplets gives you 10 sets of twins ;D

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2016, 07:16:14 PM »

[/quote]
He certainly hasn't got purple hair.
I've always found him pleasant.....

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2016, 07:20:33 PM »
Very amusing

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2016, 08:24:13 PM »

Think you maybe referring to the Felix Kaine thread Big  M  ,  seemed a typical minor skirmish , a few questioned each others figures ,  I did not consider those who question my posts bullys .   muck in M , give as good as what you get .

A new member joined about 10 o,clock last night ,  came on at 7.30 this morning with his first post , and has followed up with 4 more since .    One post discussed football the other 4  attacking me for  alleged  non-football related  posts (ironic :).  Its the jokers that make it good clean fun .   Hope he does,nt run out of ideas first day .!!!
  Looking forward to his trolling tomorrow .   I wonder who this guy can be  :police:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 08:30:16 PM by green hats mate »

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2016, 10:14:53 PM »
Only consolation is that last night's fiasco was just a FA Trophy game, which, to be frank, is a millstone around the neck of most clubs and a competition we won't really benefit from being in. BUFC's current on-field priority is to concentrate on what is now appearing a battle against relegation (although we still do have a slim mathematical chance of making the play offs!). Sadly, the FA Trophy would only be a distraction from that task.   
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:29:54 PM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"