Author Topic: Sqaud Reducion  (Read 5517 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Sqaud Reducion
« on: December 01, 2016, 10:50:20 AM »
Missing from OS site profiles is Cameron Johnson (about time) , also our loan goalie appears to have gone .
Replacement will be required ,  early bit of business for Bunny .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Sqaud Reducion
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 01:10:00 PM »
Can't blame him as he didn't get much of a chance. It would have been nice to see more to make an informed judgement.........

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 10:32:28 PM »
Decent pace but not really strong enough for this league - and therefore lacked end product.

Will probably do ok at somewhere like King 's Lynn.

TEP

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 09:09:34 AM »
I see he's signed for Matlock - can't see him dislodging Newsham so presumably he's looking to partner him up front.

It's a strange time to leave us - I'd have thought he'd have hung on a couple of extra weeks - players that have been out of favour can sometimes rise up the pecking order when a new manager looks at them.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 12:48:43 PM »
I see he's signed for Matlock - can't see him dislodging Newsham so presumably he's looking to partner him up front.

It's a strange time to leave us - I'd have thought he'd have hung on a couple of extra weeks - players that have been out of favour can sometimes rise up the pecking order when a new manager looks at them.

He was close to Greene so that may have played a part in him wanting to leave aswel

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 01:12:17 PM »

He was close to Greene so that may have played a part in him wanting to leave aswel

Only thing I noticed him do when getting on the field for 1st team was win a vital penalty .   against Alfreton ?

Saw him several times for u23s etc .    Most notable thing was the frustration he caused his striking partners by not passing to them when they were in good position to shoot .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »
Colley now back on OS profiles .

Miles Taylor loan runs out on Saturday ,   not been told by City what happens then .

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 01:25:30 PM »
You are a sly old fox GHM.  You said to me that you would buy my mate and I a pint if Johnson scored three goals this season for the first team.  As one of the most careful men I know, you were on a winner ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 02:46:44 PM »
You are a sly old fox GHM.  You said to me that you would buy my mate and I a pint if Johnson scored three goals this season for the first team.  As one of the most careful men I know, you were on a winner ;)

To avoid constant moaning I replace that with a top 8 finish bonus pints .

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 09:02:28 PM »

To avoid constant moaning I replace that with a top 8 finish bonus pints .

I will settle for that my old mate ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late