Author Topic: Good luck to Bunny and the lads!  (Read 9903 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Good luck to Bunny and the lads!
« on: November 29, 2016, 01:29:57 PM »
Time to concentrate on the match tonight.Let's hope MB can sort the mess and get a result tonight.

Mick lawson

• View Profile
Re: Good luck to Bunny and the lads!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 05:16:36 PM »
Time to concentrate on the match tonight.Let's hope MB can sort the mess and get a result tonight.
yes I agree let's talk about what may be a great future for our club. Start tonight and hopefully have a bit of luck and get a trophy run and hopefully that will improve our league form and have a good end to the season

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 05:59:19 PM »
And how long will it be before you and your brave keyboard managers start slagging off on the new manager not to long me thinks, >:( >:( >:(

Good luck Bunny and the lads tonight.

Thank-you and Good luck to Dennis (when he gets his new management post, lets hope he gets treated with a bit more respect than a few have given him on here.)
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 10:22:34 PM »
Shame DG doesn't show respect to fans! Say no more!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 10:33:56 PM »
He did ...apart from a hand full of numpties...he's gone but they remain

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 10:41:33 PM »
Did Den become a victim of his online persona  ???
The most powerful man in the world can be baited by a tweet according to crooked Hilary   :blank:

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 09:30:27 PM »
Seems to me these so called fans can call Den (or any manager at the time) what they want, be it on the terraces or social media to get a reaction, If you cant take it back(seems the truth hurts) then dont dish it out.respect works both ways simple as.

By the way have you got your application in yet Mr KON as you seem to know so much about managing  a non league football club. (no sorry forget I said that, it would mean you having to turn up at a fans forum to give your views,) silly me. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 09:53:37 PM »
Seems to me these so called fans can call Den (or any manager at the time) what they want, be it on the terraces or social media to get a reaction, If you cant take it back(seems the truth hurts) then dont dish it out.respect works both ways simple as.

my thoughts entirely.

also...have any readers seen Carl Piergiannis tweet on the departure??

to paraphrase..
"DG done a great job on small budget"

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 04:01:56 PM »

my thoughts entirely.

also...have any readers seen Carl Piergiannis tweet on the departure??

to paraphrase..
"DG done a great job on small budget"

Pidge is a legend, and he should know if den did a good job or not otherwise he would not have been so loyal.  This is the whole thing with social media though these days, it's so easy to befriend players, and then screen grab and share what they say if it's deemed at conflicts with some fans, such as with this case.  Can't see Pidge ever wanting to return in the future now, and to be fair, i couldn't blame him either. 

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2016, 08:27:49 PM »
problem with green was if you was in you was treated with complete respect if not and it also seemed you easily came a outcast he was a complete W***** and vile on respect not only to fans but players i.e Marrs and felix who have both been bitten by Dens vile side.
I personally got on well with Den but it was plane to see everything was crumbling around him since the NFU match

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2016, 09:25:52 PM »
vile on respect not only to fans but players i.e Marrs

Hmmm I've heard the full story from someone regarding Liam, and I don't think Den is the villan in it...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »
I only know from his dad but that could be one side and obviously could be sweld to make it look better there way

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 09:56:44 PM »
I only know from his dad but that could be one side and obviously could be sweld to make it look better there way

Very difficult to get an impartial view point on this one payer. It is a fact he upset many players however. Sour grapes perhaps? Only think is when you talk to say ex Trinity players they in general had good things to say about the former manager 

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 10:03:54 PM »

Very difficult to get an impartial view point on this one payer. It is a fact he upset many players however. Sour grapes perhaps? Only think is when you talk to say ex Trinity players they in general had good things to say about the former manager

Presumably you mean Steve Housham .   Not at all surprised by your comment re: ex -players .   
Earlier this year I received an Email from Steve ,  and its contents were revealing , polite and friendly

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 09:43:58 AM »

2 sides to every story...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/