Author Topic: Ambulance to Fylde  (Read 23985 times)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ambulance to Fylde
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2016, 08:02:04 PM »
Strange how Felix has gone on loan to Stockport not here

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2016, 08:05:05 PM »
Seems really happy about it too

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2016, 08:07:35 PM »

Not sure a winger will help our defensive problems
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2016, 08:18:26 PM »

1.   Less travel for him .
2    Do we have more pressing needs (defenders ?)
3    Doubt if York would let him come .
4    Could we afford him ?

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2016, 08:46:49 PM »
Yeah because we are really great going forward :-\ At least we'd have an outlet. And does he live in Stockport

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2016, 09:24:00 PM »
Yeah because we are really great going forward :-\ At least we'd have an outlet. And does he live in Stockport

No, he lives in York the last I heard ,  also think the three observations I made may well be applicable .
Can,t see York letting him come at a price we can afford after they paid us a fee for him , also we could not be able to compete with Stockport for wages .

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2016, 10:15:10 PM »

No, he lives in York the last I heard ,  also think the three observations I made may well be applicable .
Can,t see York letting him come at a price we can afford after they paid us a fee for him , also we could not be able to compete with Stockport for wages .
I agree with you, and if I may add another reason, why would an up and comer sign for us under the current ciurcumstances when a bigger club, albeit playing at the same level, comes along?
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2016, 11:30:51 PM »
Yeah because we are really great going forward

We've scored 2 goals in each of our last 4 games. It's not an area we are struggling with.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2016, 08:56:04 AM »

I agree with you, and if I may add another reason, why would an up and comer sign for us under the current ciurcumstances when a bigger club, albeit playing at the same level, comes along?

A short response that contains a profound message .    Hope the DG knockers and "give us a bigger budget "  army  note TTTs comment "bigger club".    Many who are still dreaming that we are the big boys who every player wants to play for ,  will be horrified by this comment .   If instead of living this dream they should scrutinise the finances of all the clubs in this league . Then observing a map of England work out why the Boston manager whoever he may be has  more difficulty than other clubs  recruiting part time  players who have to retain a full time job .    I think the outcome makes it difficult to make a case for Boston finishing in the top ten in the league placing in the near future .
Rather than indulge in this project which they may find daunting I suspect they will put their head in the sand and resume and revert to " sack the manager,  give us a bigger budget Chestnuts ."   Them again they may prove me wrong and come up with a perfectly feasible plan to give the manager a workable budget .

« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 09:21:31 AM by green hats mate »

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2016, 10:25:29 AM »

A short response that contains a profound message .    Hope the DG knockers and "give us a bigger budget "  army  note TTTs comment "bigger club".    Many who are still dreaming that we are the big boys who every player wants to play for ,  will be horrified by this comment .   If instead of living this dream they should scrutinise the finances of all the clubs in this league . Then observing a map of England work out why the Boston manager whoever he may be has  more difficulty than other clubs  recruiting part time  players who have to retain a full time job .    I think the outcome makes it difficult to make a case for Boston finishing in the top ten in the league placing in the near future .
Rather than indulge in this project which they may find daunting I suspect they will put their head in the sand and resume and revert to " sack the manager,  give us a bigger budget Chestnuts ."   Them again they may prove me wrong and come up with a perfectly feasible plan to give the manager a workable budget .
Surely one of the finest posts ever IMO   :police:
Should be in every matchday program  8)

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2016, 02:50:35 PM »
Sorry i didnt know you had inside info on Stockports finances I shall keep my opinion to myself from now on.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2016, 04:04:09 PM »
Sorry i didnt know you had inside info on Stockports finances I shall keep my opinion to myself from now on.
Not so much having inside info on Stockport ,  rather working out from simple economics  tell us we cannot afford his wage .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2016, 08:49:52 PM »
Another hat-trick for Danny Rowe today .

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2016, 09:40:04 PM »
Interesting Rotherham apparently ..

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2016, 09:41:22 PM »
Interesting Rotherham apparently ..

He won't leave - he's happy scoring goals and taking the £££