Author Topic: Greene considering future  (Read 26906 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Greene considering future
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2016, 03:07:34 PM »
Do you think Den will go to Grimsby?

Was thinking the same

What are the chances the cod heads had a word with DG before Saturday, they probably already knew their manager was doing a bunk.
Don't you just love a conspiracy theory  ;)
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »
I had more than one argument with so called fans today who were abusing Dennis.. Was it Den who failed to give red cards to two Halifax players? NO .. Was it Den who didn't award us a penalty only for them to go straight to our end and score? NO . Was Den one of the six who let Simmonds run past and score ? NO . So how the hell is it his fault. He said weeks ago that mid table would be a great season with all the ins and outs yet these no it all no nothings expect us to be on top of the table.
 1 We do NOT have the finances of a lot in our league.
 2 We are NOT full time like some in the league.
 3 Where were these now it all know nothings when we were unbeaten in six?
 Some people are clueless when it comes to football and think you just turn up and the points are ours,no matter what league we are in there are clubs who still see us as a BIG club and want to beat us.  I asked one muppet to give me a name of a replacement and said you have five minutes.after TEN minutes he shrugged his shoulders and said "I dunno" ...

I agree with many parts but not the name a new manger rubbish. We Dont know the ins and outs of finance. We dont keep an eye out in which managers at the level below are doing a good job. We also dont know who may have already been in touch, also ho do we know who would apply. Do i agree with abuse no. The comment of name a new manager is just daft. And not our job

All reasons why we shouldn't be forced to name a replacement... but it works both ways. Are you saying we should never be critical of the job a manager is doing? That's not our job either...

I'm unaware of any point I said people couldn't be critical. Just think its daft to ask a fan to name a replacement

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2016, 07:08:56 PM »
I think we can now safely assume with the lack of an announcement from the club, that DG is staying on!

Really? It's probable that DN and DG are meeting up to discuss the future today or tomorrow (before training tomorrow night). DG didn't hang around long on Saturday.

Well it appears that he is staying. However, if you do see him tomorrow and sadly we are proved wrong, please could you inform us. Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 07:16:19 PM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2016, 07:20:29 PM »
I think we can now safely assume with the lack of an announcement from the club, that DG is staying on!

Really? It's probable that DN and DG are meeting up to discuss the future today or tomorrow (before training tomorrow night). DG didn't hang around long on Saturday.

Well it appears that he is staying. However, if you do see him tomorrow and sadly we are proved wrong, please could you inform us. Cheers!

Ah, so you were wrong?  :bunny

Why would I see him tomorrow? I don't work or live with him  ???  Why don't you let the press give you your news... like most people.

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/dennis-greene-to-stay-on-as-boston-united-boss-after-positive-talks-with-chairman/story-29836109-detail/story.html

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/greene-for-stay-boss-dennis-to-remain-at-boston-united-following-crunch-talks-with-chairman-david-newton-1-7644070
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2016, 08:32:48 PM »

Ah, so you were wrong?  :bunny

Why would I see him tomorrow? I don't work or live with him  ???  Why don't you let the press give you your news... like most people.

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/dennis-greene-to-stay-on-as-boston-united-boss-after-positive-talks-with-chairman/story-29836109-detail/story.html

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/greene-for-stay-boss-dennis-to-remain-at-boston-united-following-crunch-talks-with-chairman-david-newton-1-7644070

Why was I wrong? I said he was staying did I not? Duh! Anyway, thank you for providing the relevant links. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:49:01 PM by Burgh Boy »
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"