Author Topic: Vile (not Denton )  (Read 5596 times)

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Vile (not Denton )
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:15:00 PM »
6 games unbeaten
Lose to a potential play off team
Then some right loser starts hurling abuse at dennis. Jeez grow up mate.
Dennis should stay . I am boston through and through and would like to win every match 6 nil. But wtf!! Just chill.
We go again next week. Dennis the chap is an infant at best.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vile (not Denton )
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 07:25:38 PM »
6 games unbeaten
Lose to a potential play off team
Then some right loser starts hurling abuse at dennis. Jeez grow up mate.
Dennis should stay . I am boston through and through and would like to win every match 6 nil. But wtf!! Just chill.
We go again next week. Dennis the chap is an infant at best.

Will the loser hurling abuse come on and tell us exactly what he thinks the club should achieve and detail how he would achieve it if given the opportunity to run the club ?        My guess is he will be unable to offer a single constructive suggestion.

nikko

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 07:37:33 PM »
im guessing the same....

C.B.

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 07:41:11 PM »
Well said Doc
I was sat near that chap that lost it today with my kids and was horrified. Dennis, you've been great for Boston and have given us a lot to cheer about. You've got a good eye for a player, but keep those eyes on the pitch and ignore what's behind and to the right of you. Every sport has its highs and lows, and a true supporter recognises that.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 08:10:21 PM »
I had more than one argument with so called fans today who were abusing Dennis.. Was it Den who failed to give red cards to two Halifax players? NO .. Was it Den who didn't award us a penalty only for them to go straight to our end and score? NO . Was Den one of the six who let Simmonds run past and score ? NO . So how the hell is it his fault. He said weeks ago that mid table would be a great season with all the ins and outs yet these no it all no nothings expect us to be on top of the table.
 1 We do NOT have the finances of a lot in our league.
 2 We are NOT full time like some in the league.
 3 Where were these now it all know nothings when we were unbeaten in six?
 Some people are clueless when it comes to football and think you just turn up and the points are ours,no matter what league we are in there are clubs who still see us as a BIG club and want to beat us.  I asked one muppet to give me a name of a replacement and said you have five minutes.after TEN minutes he shrugged his shoulders and said "I dunno" ...

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 08:32:36 PM »
I don't post on here very often but I would like to say that Dennis has done wonders for this club - bringing them back from the brink of gods knows what!! Like Doc, I am Boston through and through and would love to win every match 6-0! But that doesn't happen. Even the best teams lose games!!! Halifax will probably be title challengers this season! The arsehole who shouts abuse at our clubs manager needs to get a life or do us all a favour and go and watch another club! We don't want you here!!
Dennis, thanks for all you have done for our club. I for one would like you to stay and try and lead us to another play off this season. 99% of the fans are behind you! Please ignore the idiotic 1% and continue to do your best for BUFC.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 08:51:59 PM »
Sorry to all of Dennis' supporters.....but it's Dennis himself who has said he's been thinking about leaving, not the chap hurling abuse. It's Dennis who has said he doesn't know what he can do to improve the team, not the chap in the stands. It's Dennis who said he's not enjoying it, not the 1% you claim are anti- Dennis.
To blame what you call a 1% minority for Dennis' position is ludicrous.
He's a grown man being paid to do a job.
If he wants out, then it's his decision, not yours, mine or the chap shouting behind us.
As to "who would you employ?", that's a question for the Chestnuts to answer should Dennis decide to walk.
Bottom line here is the whole discussion arises from comments made publicly by Dennis himself, no one else, so, sorry Dennis fans, ask him why, not each other.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:59:05 PM by The Evil Twin »
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 09:17:14 PM »
Sorry to all of Dennis' supporters.....but it's Dennis himself who has said he's been thinking about leaving, not the chap hurling abuse. It's Dennis who has said he doesn't know what he can do to improve the team, not the chap in the stands. It's Dennis who said he's not enjoying it, not the 1% you claim are anti- Dennis.
To blame what what you call a 1% minority for Dennis' position is ludicrous.
He's a grown man being paid to do a job.
If he wants out, then it's his decision, not yours, mine or the chap shouting behind us.
As to "who would you employ?", that's a question for the Chestnuts to answer should Dennis decide to walk.
Bottom line here is the whole discussion arises from comments made publicly by Dennis himself, no one else, so, sorry Dennis fans, ask him why, not each other.

"who would you employ?"  is what Chestnuts will have to ask themselves ,  and I guess from their greater inside knowledge  the answer will be Dennis Greene .  If so and Greene agree,s to stay he will be shown respect for his decision to fight on .

It,s not a too difficult decision to make , after all nearly all organisations lean to the desire of the vast majority of their customers ,
not the very small vociferous minority .

A question we can all ask ourselves is ...     how would I react if I was verbally  abused for 90mins while going about my job .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:29:17 PM by green hats mate »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 10:55:48 PM »
90 minutes? More like 45 seconds and is was a question about the signings! Best bit of the match!

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 11:17:17 PM »
The ranter asked whether we had improved in any areas of the pitch since last season. Almost certainly not but then is it realistic to think a football team can continuously improve year after year ?

If you do then you ultimately win the Premier League. It's not going to happen. If the ranter feels so strongly then he should arrange a meeting with DG and discuss such topics away from the emotive setting of a match day.

TEP

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
I don't post on here very often but I would like to say that Dennis has done wonders for this club - bringing them back from the brink of gods knows what!! Like Doc, I am Boston through and through and would love to win every match 6-0! But that doesn't happen. Even the best teams lose games!!! Halifax will probably be title challengers this season! The arsehole who shouts abuse at our clubs manager needs to get a life or do us all a favour and go and watch another club! We don't want you here!!
Dennis, thanks for all you have done for our club. I for one would like you to stay and try and lead us to another play off this season. 99% of the fans are behind you! Please ignore the idiotic 1% and continue to do your best for BUFC.

Well said.  Sums up what most fans think.
United we stand..................