Author Topic: Fylde away tickets - [IF ATTENDING PLEASE READ!]  (Read 6962 times)

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fylde away tickets - [IF ATTENDING PLEASE READ!]
« on: October 19, 2016, 10:04:25 PM »
http://tickets.afcfylde.co.uk/default.aspx

Can we pin this Ken?

NO cash turnstiles at Fylde's new ground.
Because of large amounts of bandwagon fans the matchday queues for tickets are very bad according to fans who have been. Avoid the queues and get tickets printed off at home or delivered (+£1 for delivery). You can also use the conformation email on your phone to scan at the turnstiles.

Much of a faff- because paying cash at a 6th division game is simply too mainstream....
May well be the only chance we ever get to tick this ground off......
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:19:22 AM by Mickey Nuttells Hair »

John C

• View Profile
Re: Fylde away tickets
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:29:00 AM »
There might be another opportunity when they on the way down...

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
Re: Fylde away tickets
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 09:17:57 AM »
There might be another opportunity when they on the way down...

;D  AFC AFC Flyde

Seriously though what a complete and utter nonsense this is.  Thanks to Josh for the heads up as this will catch plenty out I'm sure. (I'll pin it)

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Fylde away tickets - [IF ATTENDING PLEASE READ!]
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 05:30:25 PM »
1900+ there yesterday,club record. Wouldn't fancy being in them queues to collect tickets on the day. Apparently we've sold four so far!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:44:06 AM by joshb »

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 07:16:26 AM »
I'm having a bit of a problem getting information out of AFC Fylde at the moment around whether or not thete will be any seating available for away fans. There's a ground plan on their website with an area marked as away seating, but when I click that in my browser it is saying SOLD OUT. I emailed a few days ago to seek clarification. Their website states offices open 9 til 5, Monday to Friday but they haven't yet replied.

I sent them a message on twitter last night as backup. They asked me to direct message them, but (if my understanding of twitter is correct) I can't do that unless they follow me first! So still none the wiser. Disappointing from a club that suggests it has aspirations to go higher.

If anyone finds anything out, can they post?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 10:39:52 AM »
I assume it's an error...

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2016, 11:17:07 AM »
Fixed. 996 terrace tickets remaining and 169 seats. So we've sold four!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »
I'm having a bit of a problem getting information out of AFC Fylde at the moment around whether or not thete will be any seating available for away fans. There's a ground plan on their website with an area marked as away seating, but when I click that in my browser it is saying SOLD OUT. I emailed a few days ago to seek clarification. Their website states offices open 9 til 5, Monday to Friday but they haven't yet replied.

I sent them a message on twitter last night as backup. They asked me to direct message them, but (if my understanding of twitter is correct) I can't do that unless they follow me first! So still none the wiser. Disappointing from a club that suggests it has aspirations to go higher.

If anyone finds anything out, can they post?

Sometimes, accounts can turn on receiving direct messages from people they don't follow. Does the message icon appear for them on their account?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 09:07:10 PM »
I have now had a response to my email. Apparently the seats in the away section had somehow been "locked" from web sale. They have now been released and are available for general sale. I've now ordered my tickets - it does seem to be working if anyone else wants to follow suit.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 11:49:03 AM »
Out of interest has anybody received their ticket(s) yet? Ordered mine more than a week ago to be delivered by post to my home address - nothing arrived as of yet. Wondering how long to leave it before contacting Fylde again.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 11:32:09 PM »
Believe they send them a few days before the game according to other away fans. You should also have an email confirmation maybe as back up? Not sure as I went for print off option,  not post

AJHallgarth

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 06:41:36 PM »
I went for the postal option and my ticket arrived about a week ago. It was for the terrace behind the goal rather than the seating area.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 10:26:53 PM »
Going like hotcakes! 21 terrace tickets sold and 2 in the seats!!

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 06:42:51 AM »
I emailed them again yesterday as my tickets still not arrived.  Had a response_ they only send tickets out one home game in advance.  They were at home to Darwen in the Lancashire County Cup last night,  therefore no Boston match tickets were being posted until after that game was out of the way.  The tickets should apparently now be posted out in the next couple of days. Check your door mats accordingly!

I wonder how many tickets were sold in advance for the Darwen game?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
The attendance for that game was about 250.... so not many