Author Topic: Salford  (Read 4382 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Salford
« on: October 15, 2016, 06:28:27 PM »
A good away point?
Two points dropped??
Seen the result but heard no reports.

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Salford
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:36:37 PM »
Listened to it live on a link posted via Twitter,
The commentator reckoned We where ruffling them up, trying to get under their skin and
On summary said they where better side by far and only lost because they let us score. PMSL

Sounded like a fairly good game,
Will await comments from our fans who where at game to give their account.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 07:31:00 PM »
I would have taken a point there today before kick off, so while we were leading during the game, which makes the end result feel like points dropped, we still have to be happy with some much improved form of late.  My only worries recently have been over the lack of total goals but today proved me wrong so good on them.  I actually predicted a 0-0, so it goes to prove just how far out i was.  I hope now, at long last, those stating that we were going down will come and say also that they have got their predictions wrong also. We have a lot to look forward to, the manager has turned things around form wise yet again, we are competitive on a relatively small budget compared to some of the money teams in this league, and we have a new stadium to look forward too, despite those rumours to the contrary ! lol. 

To those that went, do you feel we still need another goalscorer up top, or is our shape ok ?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 07:53:49 PM »
About right. We didn't do enough to win but certainly deserved something out of it. Both will be annoyed for letting slip leading positions. Dion made two good saves, their keeper had bugger all to do but pick it out of his net.
Good battling qualities

Mick lawson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »
A good point gained dion was very good In goal and Greg as always won more than his fare share of headers and deserved his goal. The defence looked good at times but all 3 of there goals were sloppy

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 12:04:29 PM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 12:48:16 PM »
Unbeaten run in the league continuing, got to be happy with that. Defending for Salford's goals looked poor from video. Brown back in training good news though, hopefully will be back in action to sort out defence soon.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 01:47:16 PM »

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 09:58:46 PM »
Does anyone know why a message came over the loudspeakers asking the United bus driver to contact the club?