Author Topic: BUFC march on in FA Youth Cup  (Read 2509 times)

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
BUFC march on in FA Youth Cup
« on: October 04, 2016, 08:53:50 AM »
3-1 win against Loughborough and we progress to the next round where hopefully we can get a home draw against a League club! Entertaining game, good size crowd - but on the downside no tea bar open though which did disappoint some of the away fans who had travelled at least 2 hours to get to the match!
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BUFC march on in FA Youth Cup
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 09:18:23 PM »
Do we have another qualifying round before the league clubs enter?

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 07:14:58 AM »
3-1 win against Loughborough and we progress to the next round where hopefully we can get a home draw against a League club! Entertaining game, good size crowd - but on the downside no tea bar open though which did disappoint some of the away fans who had travelled at least 2 hours to get to the match!

I'd be surprised if it really did take more than 2 hours to travel from Loughborough, I know the route well and 1 hour 40 mins should have been ample. Not really the point you're making I know, but I'd guess some of the away fans were exaggerating. Unless they were travelling from further afield.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 10:53:25 AM »
Do we have another qualifying round before the league clubs enter?

Yep, we're into the 3rd Qualifying Round, then is 1st Round Proper (League 1 & 2).
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/