Author Topic: Kettering (A)  (Read 2478 times)

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kettering (A)
« on: September 28, 2016, 10:53:34 PM »
Hopefully a few are up for this one. A little while since we played them and even the last meeting was when they were on the brink of going bust.
Their ground isn't in Kettering anymore, but Latimer Park, about 3 or 4 miles south of the town.
A done up UCL sort of venue and no segregation as yet has been mentioned. They've got one of the worst home records but one of the best away records. Bookies seem to agree with a few of us who think it'll be quite an even match, but I'd like to think we've got enough to progress- need as much money as we can to try and propel us up the table & maintain interest.

Got a little run going. Would be good to go into that tough run of fixtures on a 6 or 7 game unbeaten record and hopefully if we progress, a nice tie in Q4. Not made it that far since 2012/3 when the league season was a write-off

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering (A)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 04:57:36 AM »
A must win game imo, we should definitely be aiming to be in that Q4 round draw on Monday. could get a plum conference national draw.
Can you imagine the interest if we got Lincoln? That would re ignite the interest, just what this season needs.
Don't get to many away's but this one is happening, kid and missus free Saturday... unheard of! So making the most of it.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kettering (A)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 06:15:12 PM »
IF we get through, unless it's Lincoln (where the crowd would be good and it'd be like getting to Round 1), I want the lowest team left (guaranteed to be at least 3 from Level 8 or below).

But hopefully the team aren't looking as far ahead as I am. Got to get the job done on Saturday. Bookies struggling to call it. I thought we'd maybe be slightly lower odds than what we were last night (7/5)