Author Topic: 3-2 against Alfreton... AGAIN  (Read 14221 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: 3-2 against Alfreton... AGAIN
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 03:26:34 PM »
Mr Leftback does not even attend games, so cannot really comment on what happens inside the ground.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 03:52:09 PM »
Mr Leftback does not even attend games, so cannot really comment on what happens inside the ground.

Bang out of order ! If this profile as i was told is that of Mr Walden then you should know that over the last half a dozen years i have not missed that many home games at all, up until that is around six months ago when i was struck down with an illness. I think you need to retract your statement.  Also, are you stating that anyone that does not attend a game, home or away, can then not have an opinion of the said game ?!!!

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »
 Credit to the Big Boy .. ;)

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 05:36:56 PM »
Match winner signs two year deal. Well done to him. A very different sort of striker who we haven't really seen under DG.

http://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/boston-united/exclusive-boston-united-and-gregg-smith-agree-two-year-deal-1-7576168

Mick lawson

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »
May I have my say on the constant abuse Dennis gets from behind the dugout. As I sit on my own behind it you must all be talking about me. I have chats with Dennis we don't always agree but in no way do I constantly abuse him. So please get your facts right. The so called abuse comes from the back of the stand. And I have on more than one occasion asked that man why he bothers coming. Just wanted to put you straight thanks for the chance to get the facts out

Well said Mick, hopefully that will stop leftback trying to make something out of nothing,
I heard no derogatory or personal abuse just the usual moaning.

Sometimes I have a moan but really don't mind eating humble pie when DG does his tactical master stroke as I'm sur you don't mind either 😀😀
I would love Dennis to get manager off the year because that would mean we would have got promoted and I'm sure that's what everyone wants

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »

Bang out of order ! If this profile as i was told is that of Mr Walden then you should know that over the last half a dozen years i have not missed that many home games at all, up until that is around six months ago when i was struck down with an illness. I think you need to retract your statement.  Also, are you stating that anyone that does not attend a game, home or away, can then not have an opinion of the said game ?!!!

I was stating a fact, that you do not attend games (currently). Whether you have or have not attended 100%, 50%, 1% of matches previously matters little to the subject in hand. Nobody has mentioned your personal circumstances, except yourself - which is entirely up to you.

You're basing your opinion on the hearsay of others. It wouldn't stand up in court...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:54:41 PM by Pilgrim86 »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2016, 09:38:36 PM »

I was stating a fact, that you do not attend games (currently). Whether you have or have not attended 100%, 50%, 1% of matches previously matters little to the subject in hand. Nobody has mentioned your personal circumstances, except yourself - which is entirely up to you.

You're basing your opinion on the hearsay of others. It wouldn't stand up in court...

You mention only talking about the subject in hand, yet then go off topic by stating about my recent attendance record Scotty ? That has nothing to do with it.  I really don't understand just what your agenda is with me by actually coming on here making snide comments about it.  Are you honestly saying that only those that attend the said match discussed, have a right to a view on this issues of the night ?

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2016, 10:21:59 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmYFwT6nU8

DG post Alfreton interview.
A call for unity ....

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2016, 10:24:07 AM »

You mention only talking about the subject in hand, yet then go off topic by stating about my recent attendance record Scotty ? That has nothing to do with it.  I really don't understand just what your agenda is with me by actually coming on here making snide comments about it.  Are you honestly saying that only those that attend the said match discussed, have a right to a view on this issues of the night ?

I only mentioned your attendance record, based on this game, as you weren't there and therefore relying on hearsay to make a judgement. The same as if I don't attend the game, I don't get involved in the discussion about what may or may not have happened.

It only takes one person to fabricate a story, or misunderstand something (a bit like Theo Street and the 'racial' incident at Solihull last season - that was something about nothing) and it can boil over unneccessarily.

It's nothing personal.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2016, 06:31:47 PM »

I only mentioned your attendance record, based on this game, as you weren't there and therefore relying on hearsay to make a judgement. The same as if I don't attend the game, I don't get involved in the discussion about what may or may not have happened.

It only takes one person to fabricate a story, or misunderstand something (a bit like Theo Street and the 'racial' incident at Solihull last season - that was something about nothing) and it can boil over unneccessarily.

It's nothing personal.

I appreciate what you are saying about misunderstanding what happens if you are not there, but my thoughts about what happened was based on the accounts of a few fans who witnessed it and messaged myself, and also what was witnessed by our Katie on the bench, she explained in detail about the abuse on the other forum, and i don't doubt any of them at all.

I also appreciate you stating its nothing personal, although you are still saying your quote about my attendance record was based purely on this game, but your original quote was "does not even attend games"  meaning just that, "games", and not this single game.  So i hope you can see how it would be interpreted.

I'm willing to draw a line under this whole silly episode now, we all need to get on with supporting this team.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2016, 09:28:06 PM »

It's nothing personal.

I appreciate what you are saying about misunderstanding what happens if you are not there, but my thoughts about what happened was based on the accounts of a few fans who witnessed it and messaged myself, and also what was witnessed by our Katie on the bench, she explained in detail about the abuse on the other forum, and i don't doubt any of them at all.

I also appreciate you stating its nothing personal, although you are still saying your quote about my attendance record was based purely on this game, but your original quote was "does not even attend games"  meaning just that, "games", and not this single game.  So i hope you can see how it would be interpreted.

I'm willing to draw a line under this whole silly episode now, we all need to get on with supporting this team.
/ United we stand....divided we fall.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684