Author Topic: Football Manager 2010...  (Read 3586 times)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Football Manager 2010...
« on: November 19, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »
...I'm almost cringing at someone my age putting this on here and the can of worms it might open.

But I'd quite like a crack at it again having last player Championship manager in something like 2002 for nearly relationship wrecking hours on a laptop that almost had 'Boston United' etched in the screen from the hours on the Boston Squad page.

I'm on a Mac now and Emlyn Hughes International soccer is no longer available, so does anyone have experience on whether they bother to test the mac version and whether it runs ok.  Also as we are now tinpot and have dropped off the scale, can I bring Premiership football to Lincolnshire in the game or do I have to start as someone else and wait for the Phoenix to rise back to a level in the game?

So then younger generation, it's over to you (no techie speak or text speak otherwise you'll lose this old timer ;D.)
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Football Manager 2010...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
its a good game now quite detailed, as long as your computer  is relativly new with an average spec it should run fine whatever the operating system,

if you want to play with boston from the start you can download a update here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082  takes the english game all the way down to level 10 and its quite well done!

id ask scotty if you have got any questions about the game as he is the bufc researcher for football manager (or used to be)

Seenbetter

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »
Kin ell LCB. What you talking about.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 02:09:14 PM »
Kin ell LCB. What you talking about.

Dunno, is it N-Dubz? nana ayeee
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »
No, it's not possible in FM2009, only FM2010
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/