Author Topic: GREENE IN !!!!  (Read 19557 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: GREENE IN !!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2016, 08:51:16 PM »
But if we can't beat teams of FCUM quality its going to be a relegation battle.
Yes if we don,t improve it will be a relegation battle.
Listening to Greene tonight he intents to bring change,s to improve the team,  i e continue rebuilding .

If he comes on Patter I don,t think he will feel under pressure as it is clear none of us can suggest a better man to do the job .

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2016, 09:22:38 PM »
Put Bunny in charge! He can't be any worse than Den.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2016, 09:23:11 PM »
You saw the reply I got when I asked that "supporter" today lol Someone said Rob Scott,you know the one,swears and threatens his own fans,or Sinnot of Guisley,not a fan of his either... Den has given us three seasons of good football and play offs with a fairly settled squad,he has had to rebuild and that takes time,look how long it took Fergie LOL ... He cannot be blamed for the goals as I said on my post earlier,mistakes on the pitch are things he can do nothing about,pity fans don't praise MGuire and Johnson for getting stuck in like they do.. Anyhow,Den should stay..

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2016, 09:30:51 PM »
You saw the reply I got when I asked that "supporter" today lol Someone said Rob Scott,you know the one,swears and threatens his own fans,or Sinnot of Guisley,not a fan of his either... Den has given us three seasons of good football and play offs with a fairly settled squad,he has had to rebuild and that takes time,look how long it took Fergie LOL ... He cannot be blamed for the goals as I said on my post earlier,mistakes on the pitch are things he can do nothing about,pity fans don't praise MGuire and Johnson for getting stuck in like they do.. Anyhow,Den should stay..

I bet they have not though of researching why Rob and Sinnot have been out of football management awhile .

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 09:33:25 PM »
So because fans can't name someone to replace Greene we should all grin and bear it....not likely fans will stay away until it changes.Greene has taken this club as far as he can time for a change.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2016, 09:36:09 PM »
So because fans can't name someone to replace Greene we should all grin and bear it....not likely fans will stay away until it changes.Greene has taken this club as far as he can time for a change.

Wrong post,that belongs on the Greene Out post :D

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2016, 09:41:25 PM »
Oh sorry didn't realise you are in charge of where posts should be....!!!! :police:

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »

There,s only a few of you who can,t name a manager ,  the vast majority of fans realise the enormous job of rebuilding to be done and see giving Greene more time the sensible option .     

Freo71

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2016, 10:15:05 PM »
I want passion from both players and manager , in the first half the the players gave that but the managment was lacking , sorry Martyn not so much aimed at you , but for f##k sake Dennis show your players how much it means to you . All i see is you stood there with your arms folded having a go at our goalie , who , bar the mishap had a decent game for his debut . Come on man give it some on the sidelines , if it upsets the opposition managment who cares , we the supporters want to see you giving it the big one and rallying your players

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2016, 02:56:36 PM »
I don't like Dennis Greene as a person - it's been very hard to respect him since the benefit fraud case against him  - but as a manager we've got to recognise that he has some abilities. He's taken us into the play-off two years running for goodness sake. What did Graham Drury achieve before him? What about Jason Lee before that? What about Tommy Taylor?

You have to assume that Greene is operating on a similar budget to the previous managers I've mentioned. He's certainly got the same challenges in terms of attracting players to a club that's fairly remotely situated, etc. and competing against teams who have bigger budgets than us. The evidence of the past suggests that most managers struggle to achieve success at Boston. On the balance of probability we'd end up replacing Greene with someone else set to fail. At least Greene recognises that things need to change and is trying to do something about it. Signing the new goalkeeper and Liam Agnew are steps in the right direction; by comparison Drury would have recruited from the EvoStik South and Lee would have probably have picked up a 39-year-old ex pro, a son of one of his former teammates or somebody recommended by his neighbour.

Better the devil you know!

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2016, 03:07:22 PM »
Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge has got to be better than Greene.

cop out answer Mr Chicken brain !!!!! or are you like some other keyboard managers on here  just scratching around for a reaction and cant back up your statements on here ??

Suppose that makes me  a deluded happy clapper as well now

Why do I now feel the urge to go out and buy 3 boxes of Paxo and an over sized onion
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

Poros

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2016, 03:47:22 PM »
How strange.

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2016, 03:48:43 PM »
"Mr Chicken Brain" lol that was funny maybe you need to work on your insults as they are about as good as Greene's coaching skills.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2016, 04:14:46 PM »
"Mr Chicken Brain" lol that was funny maybe you need to work on your insults as they are about as good as Greene's coaching skills.
to quote Mr Lucan
IT IS BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED
AND LET PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FOOL
THAN TO OPEN IT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2016, 05:51:12 PM »
And I think you will find its a free country and I'm within my rights to have an opinion.