Author Topic: GREENE IN !!!!  (Read 19559 times)

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GREENE IN !!!!
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:56:34 PM »
Don't listen to em dennis. Stay.

Chicken legend

• View Profile
Re: GREENE IN !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »
Lol deluded happy clapper...!!!!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 07:09:05 PM »
Lol deluded happy clapper...!!!!!

Who have you got in mind for manager ?

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 07:15:06 PM »
Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge has got to be better than Greene.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »

Name a few .

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2016, 07:20:57 PM »
Greene in 👍👏

Chicken legend

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 07:25:21 PM »
It's not up to me to name managers its upto the board to go out and find someone who can take this club back to where it should be.

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 07:28:33 PM »
It's not up to me to name managers its upto the board to go out and find someone who can take this club back to where it should be.
yeah but the board dont want him to go so should the board go so we can take this club where it should be   :laugh: ::)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:36:01 PM by mike brolly boots »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »

It only takes an ounce of knowledge ,  tell us .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2016, 07:32:46 PM »

Where do you consider the club sould be ?

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2016, 07:41:09 PM »
Completely new team and half of them injured. Trying to turn it around with couple decent looking signings -who are probably both injured after today. Bit more than unlucky. Football can be cruel but as with previous seasons Dennis has done well on a reportedly low budget. I don't like losing as much as anyone but I think it would be harsh to sack him.  I wouldn't blame him if he walked after all the abuse he has been getting

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2016, 07:46:49 PM »
Completely new team and half of them injured. Trying to turn it around with couple decent looking signings -who are probably both injured after today. Bit more than unlucky. Football can be cruel but as with previous seasons Dennis has done well on a reportedly low budget. I don't like losing as much as anyone but I think it would be harsh to sack him.  I wouldn't blame him if he walked after all the abuse he has been getting
Agree with all of that !

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 07:47:24 PM »
What a stupid stupid stupid stupid  statement.
Honestly think about what you are saying.
We have made playoffs for the last couple of years ....were we dropped there? ....no..so how did we get there???
We have lost the leagues top scorer and arguably one of the gest defenders in the league. Plus 2 others to higher league clubs  throw in an injury list as long as your arm AND throw in a few toy clubs having ££ thrown at them  Plus to pro teams that have been relegated Plus some phoenix clubs with loads of ambition and momentum(and their own tv show)  This season was always going to be difficult. ..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 07:49:05 PM by howmanynames2pick »

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2016, 08:32:45 PM »
Got to agree, today wasn't a performance that deserved to give the manager the sack.

We lost simply because we we're sloppy/in-experienced in defense. With Thomas and Brown already injured, then Burgess went off injured in Price, Wildin and Robinson we have 3 defenders with only a handful of first team matches played between then. You could say it was the manger who picked these players but with 3 more experienced defenders injured as a club with a modest playing budget when you get injuries you have to give young players a go.

As a match to watch it was a good game I thought, much more entertaining than games like the 1st of the season when staylybridge came for the point and grabbed a one nil win. At 2-2 at half time this felt like a fair scoreline on the balance of play and as the second half started it seemed like it was going to finish 3-2 to us or them, unfortunately it was FCUM that got the goal to win the game.

The players put in the effort and looked like a group that were still playing for the manger (which is the main reason he should stay). Had we not already been in bad form I don't think too many would be that unhappy with the performance and just put it down to defensive errors, but we have had far too many defensive errors this season due to inexperienced defenders.

The FCUM fans were noisy, creating a good atmosphere all match, every match must feel like a home match for their players!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »
But if we can't beat teams of FCUM quality its going to be a relegation battle.