Author Topic: Looking a tad better.  (Read 8005 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Looking a tad better.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 04:13:19 PM »
I was expecting a full house though last night on the back of 3 defeats. We love a moan!

Did,nt see your old man  and his mate there josh!!!!!!!!

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 05:53:00 PM »
"Not watching that shower"
 :laugh:

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 07:57:55 PM »
Much improved. Particularly going forwards, even though it was against ten men for a while. Confidence building clean sheet but let's not kid ourselves on another night it could've been 3-3. Surprised their lad got sent off. Thought the new rules were to stop the penalty/goal/red triple punishment... Not that we're scoring penalties and actually had that gone in we'd have probably ran riot.
Onto chorley. Try and get up there, I know we have all our long trips early on and games come thick and fast early on but hopefully make your presence felt up there to cheer them on.
Atmosphere was strange tonight. Not many willing to join in the songs. I felt a few almost wanted us to lose just to have a good whinge. Get behind them. If our team isn't great we need the support to get us over the line.

A good positive post Josh, and i agree with the rallying cry of "lets all come together and get behind them".  But as we know, win,lose or draw, for some, for as long as Den is in charge, they will do absolutely anything to stir the pot and to try and drive him out. And during all of this, they cause more and more divides not only between fans, but our beloved team also.

Even during our very first game of the season, there were moans and whines happening just 20mins into the game, by 60mins the abuse levels were seriously rising. At times, standing at our matches can be very cringe worthy, yet other times it can be electrifying and that is what we all must aim for each and every game, good or bad. That way, we play our part in getting the team on a high.

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 04:43:32 PM »
bloody rubbish Boston!!

I went along expecting us to get a hiding and we won, not happy.

Greene out!!!
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.