Author Topic: TARGET  (Read 13219 times)

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: TARGET
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 11:30:44 PM »
A warm welcome to the newbies. Who else smells a rat  ;)

You are a newbie yourself though, correct ?  ::)  So many conspiracy theories are been thrown around of late, none of which have been backed with solid evidence, just hearsay. 

What i will say is that results are not good enough. Something has to give. But away from results, and the finger pointing of blame towards abuse, its not a one way thing, and never was !  Some fans are equally to blame for their parts played in the online abuse and its all pretty shameful to be honest.

Now the club is being pulled apart, change will be forced. So, now they have their way, just how much time would they be prepared to give any new manager before online abuse starts again, accusations of team management, accusations of off field issues regarding ones personal life etc etc ?  I honestly cannot see anything changing on that matter, moaners will moan even when we are on a good run, that is fact ! 

Some of the names already thrown into the debate of new manager don't even come close to having a good, proven managerial CV. Should we not give it to these few fans who seem to know it all about the clubs finances, best formation, injury reasons, players to sign etc ? lol.   I would love it, i would bloody love it...we could then give them a taste of their own medicine with abuse, ha,ha.  :bunny

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 12:48:21 AM »
  Cheer up leftback .
    Are you ' in the know' about these things ?

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 01:00:04 AM »
Can't help thinking DG would be better off and happier taking himself off social media

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 07:06:00 AM »
  Cheer up leftback .
    Are you ' in the know' about these things ?

About which things exactly ? If you are referring to the abuse history, stemming from BOTH sides, then yes. Memories seem to be short when it comes to its history, certain fans tagging the manager in their post match rants using quotes such as like last seasons " s*it, just what are you useless lot going to do about it ?" or "why don't you get off the net and concentrate on your job", probably sent when the manager was off the net, until he was tagged aggressively into the post !  Half the time the spark to the fire is caused by some of our own, and they have to take responsibility for that. As i have said previously on another post weeks ago, these people are only a minority of our otherwise great fan base.

I agree with the recent comment about the manager should be off social media, although his private account that should be used for that purpose only, keeping it away from football matters, and fans should not be friend requesting him only to then send him aggressive messages.