Author Topic: AFC Fylde game ticket info  (Read 4035 times)

away_fan

• View Profile
AFC Fylde game ticket info
« on: November 15, 2016, 01:49:20 PM »
With the opening of AFC Fylde’s new stadium this season, the club have launched a revolutionary way for travelling supporters to purchase tickets in advance.

Courtesy of their new state-of-the-art ticketing system, away supporters will now be able to buy tickets online in what is a footballing first.

No more waiting around in adverse weather conditions or queuing at a ticket office, away fans will now be able to purchase their tickets online, print off at home and go straight to the turnstile on the day!

Fylde are keen to make it as easy as possible for away supporters to follow their team on the road and are currently the only club in the country offering this service.

To purchase tickets for AFC Fylde vs Boston United on Saturday 19th November, visit www.afcfylde.co.uk, click on the tickets tab and follow the simple process. You will see there is also the option to receive your tickets by post, however these must be purchased before 12noon on the Thursday before the game to guarantee delivery.

Please note that free onsite parking at the stadium is limited. Once the free parking is full, there is an additional overflow carpark, which is charged at £5 per car. Alternatively, there is parking on surrounding streets, approximately a 5-10 minute walk from the ground.

For those supporters wanting to watch the match in style, for just £65.00 you can enjoy your day in the President’s Club, a five star facility, which includes a four-course meal, parking, match programme and padded seats in the stand.

Or why not really push the boat out with the prestigious 2022 matchday package in Milano’s Mediterranean restaurant for £80.00 where you can choose from a full à la carte menu. It also includes reserved parking, match programme and great padded seats behind the dugout – the perfect gift or treat for any away supporter.   

Whatever you choose, don’t miss the opportunity to have a drink in Bradleys Sports Bar beforehand, recently voted the best sports bar in the UK, where food and drinks are very competitively priced. See www.bradleyssportsbar.com for more information.

With ample parking at the ground and just a 10 minute walk from Kirkham train station, supporting your team away from home has never been easier.

For hospitality or any other enquiries please call the club shop on 01772 682593.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: AFC Fylde game ticket info
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 02:52:55 PM »
I went to see Cambridge v Doncaster in the FA Cup last year, bought the tickets online and printed them of at home.  Hardly original then.  At this level, you should have cash on the turnstiles?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 03:05:46 PM »
Never had to queue at a ticket office at this level so this solves nothing.

Granted, it's probably quicker getting through turnstiles with a scanned ticket, but unless you're a shambolic village outfit like North Ferriby, queues at cash turnstiles should be modest for busy games.

Seems a bit of ridiculous overkill but they're an ambitious club so I guess it makes sense to get the infrastructure in place now.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 04:56:59 PM »
Shambolic village outfit lol

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 02:22:06 PM »
Shambolic village outfit lol

It's almost as if I'm still quite bitter, eh?

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 07:12:26 PM »
"Ambitious"

What it really means: Bust within ten years, see Rushden and Diamonds

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 08:40:32 AM »
Just bought my ticket for the game.

Actually, as football websites go, I'm quite impressed. It's not normally that simple.

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 11:44:59 AM »
What No Consessions at all..Paybefore you go. This is Non-League football. Do you think you are the Man Utds of the world. You must be loosing money on the gates that you get.. This match and ground I will not be going to.. What happens when the money runs dry ?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 12:16:10 PM »
Looks like the only concessions are for u16s, you're right. Pretty poor offering.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 04:11:51 PM »
Really don't like it when they have no concessions for the older generation. Nuneaton are like this (although they did make it £1 cheaper this year than last year for the over 65's - funded by putting up the price of the adult ticket by £1).

Although I'm a spring chicken and not affected by the pricing, I won't be making the 8 hour round trip from Norfolk.  We've got a lot of trips up north coming up with this one, Witton, Stalybridge and FCUM all before Christmas.

TEP

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 07:47:28 PM »
Really don't like it when they have no concessions for the older generation. Nuneaton are like this (although they did make it £1 cheaper this year than last year for the over 65's - funded by putting up the price of the adult ticket by £1).

Although I'm a spring chicken and not affected by the pricing, I won't be making the 8 hour round trip from Norfolk.  We've got a lot of trips up north coming up with this one, Witton, Stalybridge and FCUM all before Christmas.

TEP

We have a lot of trips up North full stop don't we? Seems to be Manchester at least once a month

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2016, 11:39:16 PM »
away supporters will now be able to buy tickets online in what is a footballing first

Is it April 1st?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/