Author Topic: Chris Swailes  (Read 2299 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Chris Swailes
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:51:37 PM »
At 45 the ex Boston player plays at Wembley. Looking good at the moment for him too, Morpeth Town winning 3-1 in the FA Vase.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

hozzer

• View Profile
Re: Chris Swailes
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 03:09:08 PM »
i did wonder if it was him, saw Morpeth won 4 - 1 as clear underdogs against Hereford
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 04:24:20 PM »
Scored and was named man of the match.

His wikipedia page is interesting, did he really join Birmingham City on loan from Boston?

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:40:41 PM »
Scored and man of the match. I read that too about Birmingham, I can remember him playing but not what happened to him after he left Boston.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:32:31 PM by lonegunman »
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?