Author Topic: PATTERS MAN OF THE MATCH?  (Read 8418 times)

palada

• View Profile
Re: PATTERS MAN OF THE MATCH?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2009, 11:17:15 PM »
Suarez was superb again today as he was last week. He seems to be forging a nice little partnership with SWD.  His winning goal was very well worked and a joy to watch.  Hope Ken managed to get a picture of it, but i fear i may well of jumped out of my seat and ruined his view  :(  Sorry Ken.

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2009, 11:39:45 PM »
Suarez was superb again today as he was last week. He seems to be forging a nice little partnership with SWD.  His winning goal was very well worked and a joy to watch.  Hope Ken managed to get a picture of it, but i fear i may well of jumped out of my seat and ruined his view  :(  Sorry Ken.

I had just decided to put my camera away as it was struggling with the gloomy conditions, but even if it had been bright and sunny I bet I would have contrived to miss it!

Seenbetter

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 08:55:12 AM »
I hold my hands up and say I have never thought much of Suarez but after todays game I am warming to him. Thought he played a good game and didn't do much wrong. I still think he is a tad slow in thinking and reaction, showed that whe in the first half there was a point where he stood waiting for the ball to get to him and another player ran round him and took the ball. He is learning to play at a higher level. Respect to him. Man of match for me was SWD. He is a quality player with just gentle touches of the ball that left 3 defenders wondering where he had gone. As for Marine. What a complete bunch of wasters, time wasters that is. Right from the beginning they were on a go slow. Biggest cheer for them came when their goaly burst into a jog to retrieve a ball after they were 2.1 down, a bit late in the game for a go fast me thinks. We have a good team and I agree that if we can avoid injuries we will be at the top.
As for Lincoln, the trouble at their game was clearly because the fancy dress man was incapable of doing his job and didn't control the game.

TASGOE

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »
Like KON I go for Wood. He was solid at the back and his overall contribution to the team was excellent. His cross for Suarez was worth MOM alone.

BU on the up

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »
Suarez was man of the match for me
Don't think our keeper is good enough but it's not a major issue if we keep winning like we have been
BU on the up!!!!

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 03:46:43 PM »
Suarez for me, even without the goal.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »
Definitely Suarez  - I will have to apologise, I have never rated him but today I had to change my mind. Still very raw but he won everything and actually did something with it. Their centre backs tried to kick and shove him out of the game and he kept going and going and gave as good as he got.

Exactly how I feel about him. I thought that he was a waste of time earlier in the season, too lightweight, didn't put in a shift when he played, and looked short pace .

What a transformation though. Well done Mikel - keep it going.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »
Definitely Suarez  - I will have to apologise, I have never rated him but today I had to change my mind. Still very raw but he won everything and actually did something with it. Their centre backs tried to kick and shove him out of the game and he kept going and going and gave as good as he got.

Exactly how I feel about him. I thought that he was a waste of time earlier in the season, too lightweight, didn't put in a shift when he played, and looked short pace .

What a transformation though. Well done Mikel - keep it going.

credit to the managers????