Author Topic: NFU v Fylde  (Read 6697 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: NFU v Fylde
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 02:54:40 PM »
What was the attendance today ?

1829. Embarrassing.

Looking at the pictures in the non league paper, it looks like there were a few fans watching from the allotments - presumably found something to stand on and see over the fence (unless they were Denton sized). Those wouldn't have been counted as they wouldn't have paid to get in.

Probably just as embarrassing that they could do that ... though presumably the NFU steward shortage would have made it hard to move them on.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:56:55 PM by leicester pilgrim »

AdyG

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 08:04:00 AM »
Good luck to Lincoln in their local derby fixture next season. The only time I'll be supporting them.  :)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 09:20:38 AM »
Good luck to Lincoln in their local derby fixture next season. The only time I'll be supporting them.  :)

You have to feel for Linscum, lose one mega money Derby, and gain another ;D ;D ;D ;D, Will they let NFU have the full stand for their 75 supporters? :)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Bannovallum Bill

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 01:27:49 PM »
North Ferriby wanted promotion and got it. Despite some issues they may encounter they have got a fresh exciting season ahead whilst Boston have got same old same old (opponents and ground).

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 03:53:15 PM »
North Ferriby wanted promotion and got it. Despite some issues they may encounter they have got a fresh exciting season ahead whilst Boston have got same old same old (opponents and ground).
True Bill...sometimes football isn't fair