Author Topic: NFU v Fylde  (Read 6698 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NFU v Fylde
« on: May 14, 2016, 05:18:04 PM »
North Ferriby won 2- 1.

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
Re: NFU v Fylde
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 05:22:55 PM »
Still playing. Currently 110 mins played. 10 mins for AFC Clyde to equalise.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
Ferriby are promoted. Embarrassing that a club so poorly run and with such poor facilities is now one promotion away from the league.

On the plus side, I reckon we'll now go to Gainsborough at Christmas - a better trip than Lowestoft!

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 06:23:57 PM »
Football is the loser

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 06:32:44 PM »
Ferriby are promoted. Embarrassing that a club so poorly run and with such poor facilities is now one promotion away from the league.
Except they won't get in the Football League with their facilities. There's not even enough room to add in any extra stands, plus they won't be allowed to organise a groundshare.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 07:22:58 PM »
Except they won't get in the Football League with their facilities. There's not even enough room to add in any extra stands, plus they won't be allowed to organise a groundshare.

Do they have enough space to upgrade to Nat Con by next March ?   Extra seating and increased ground capacity is required surely .

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 07:25:24 PM »
Would it be fair to say that Boston town's ground is better than North Ferriby.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 07:49:32 PM »

Do they have enough space to upgrade to Nat Con by next March ?   Extra seating and increased ground capacity is required surely .

One rule for one and one rule for another, I am afraid.  If it was Boston we would not be allowed to go up.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 08:26:35 PM »

One rule for one and one rule for another, I am afraid.  If it was Boston we would not be allowed to go up.

Eh? No, it's in the rules. As long as you have a Conf North-standard ground, you can compete in any play offs and go up. However, by 31st March of the next season, you must have a Conf National-standard ground or you get demoted.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 08:51:15 PM »
One plan discussed is to build a stand behind the East end goal on the land which is currently astroturfed.
United we stand..................

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 08:52:17 PM »

I for one am glad to see the back of them . One of our bogey teams every year. Hate everything about the club,players etc . One season and they will be coming back down as we pass them getting promoted next season. >:(

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 09:32:49 PM »

I for one am glad to see the back of them . One of our bogey teams every year. Hate everything about the club,players etc . One season and they will be coming back down as we pass them getting promoted next season. >:(
fully agree....nothing to like at . NFU at all. I hope Lincoln, York and depending on playoffs grimsby, etc tear them to pieces in every sense.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 09:39:39 PM »
One plan discussed is to build a stand behind the East end goal on the land which is currently astroturfed.
That will have to be a big stand to bump them up to the required capacity level (4000, ability to reach 5000).

Considering the ground holds 2800 now - to add 1200 means a 1500-capacity stand pretty much.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:16:12 AM by Pilgrim86 »

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 10:44:11 PM »
What was the attendance today ?

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile