Author Topic: Boston v Ocid  (Read 3183 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Boston v Ocid
« on: November 21, 2009, 10:54:04 AM »
Another big 3 points available today. No one expects us to lose this one either here or from Ocid. More than likley we will play the same team as last week with Clarke replacing Jackson on the bench. When we have other options there is no need to have two defenders on the bench. It may be a little early to be looking at other teams but im sure i wont be the only one with one eye on Retford v Kendal. Hopefully this one ends in a draw meaning we would have one more point than Retford if we won and Kendal's games in hand would look slightly less worrying.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston v Ocid
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »
Have to admit, not to concearned with retford at mo as they are 2 games ahead of us, more worried about as highlited above kendol and also guisley who also have games in hand, also just one thing to watch at the mo is vera who seem to be scoring for fun at the mo

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 01:01:35 PM »
Presumably u man K Lynn? Although they have scored a lot of goals in the last two games they have played the two bottom teams

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »
Presumably u man K Lynn? Although they have scored a lot of goals in the last two games they have played the two bottom teams

You are correct, they have payed the bottom to but even with 18 goals against them in the 2 games i think it still got to open a few eyes.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »
Who does everyone else see in the top 5 next April now the league is taking shape?

Boston Kings Lynn Retford Kendal and Guisley for me in no particular order.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »
Who does everyone else see in the top 5 next April now the league is taking shape?

Boston Kings Lynn Retford Kendal and Guisley for me in no particular order.

I think your about right. i cant see ashton been there