Author Topic: The town end tonight  (Read 2263 times)

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The town end tonight
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:10:55 PM »
Great to see it so full again.
It really is the engine room and was rightly applauded by DG and players tonight.
I actually saw the roof moving. The middle bit (where it says Jakemans) was actually moving up and down when a large group were jumping in unison.

As an aside there were 500 more people at tonight's game that at the Dover v FGR game tonight.
Not bad for a small town near Skeggy ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:15:39 PM by howmanynames2pick »

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The town end tonight
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:12:59 PM »
Great to see it so full again.
It really is the engine room and was rightly applauded by DG and players tonight.
I actually saw the roof moving. The middle bit (where it says Jakemans) was actually moving up and down when a large group were jumping in unison.

What a shame the stewards were asked to remove the inflatables, but then I guess the ref was the only nob left in the ground!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The town end tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 05:16:27 PM »
I did hear that the ref said pre match if anyone invaded the pitch for any reason he would take the players off and may not let them return,if he was that scared he should have sent Denton off then we would have loved him lol

Town End hasn't rocked like that for a long while,more of the same on Sunday at their shambles of a ground.