Author Topic: Youth team and Under 21s both in action on Wednesday  (Read 3078 times)

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Youth team and Under 21s both in action on Wednesday
« on: April 19, 2016, 07:17:11 PM »
Fancy watching some BUFC football tomorrow - well you've got two chances.

The youth team host Football CV Reds in the final game of their season at Tattershall Road 2pm kick off.

The under-21s play Newark Town. With two league games to go they need two points to win the title. Defender Richard Jones is expected to end his six-month injury exile at this match and Ryan Robbins and Harry Limb are also expected to feature for United. It's a 7.45pm kick off at Collingham FC.

It would be great to see a decent turn out supporting the teams.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 07:20:07 PM by Ken Fox »

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Youth team and Under 21s both in action on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 07:21:16 PM »
Youth team game is FREE ENTRY too
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 08:57:09 PM »
Fancy watching some BUFC football tomorrow - well you've got two chances.

The youth team host Football CV Reds in the final game of their season at Tattershall Road 2pm kick off.

The under-21s play Newark Town. With two league games to go they need two points to win the title. Defender Richard Jones is expected to end his six-month injury exile at this match and Ryan Robbins and Harry Limb are also expected to feature for United. It's a 7.45pm kick off at Collingham FC.

It would be great to see a decent turn out supporting the teams.

Very interesting Ken, I may go to one tomorrow trouble is I got the dates mixed up and went to watch the under 21s tonight  Grr!

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 11:02:05 PM »
Hard fought 1-1 draw today for the Youth Team who clinched 3rd place in their Football Conference Youth Alliance Division with the second best defensive record in their group. Well done to Bunny and all the team for a really good season and thanks to our friends at Tattershall Road for hosting our games.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 09:59:36 AM »
Went to the u21s last night. Fairly straightforward 6-1 win against a very young and fairly limited Newark side, who nevertheless kept trying all night.

Good to see Richard Jones back in action. Roberts grabbed a couple of goals, but his attitude seemed a bit 'off' the whole evening.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 01:23:41 PM »
Went to the u21s last night. Fairly straightforward 6-1 win against a very young and fairly limited Newark side, who nevertheless kept trying all night.

Good to see Richard Jones back in action. Roberts grabbed a couple of goals, but his attitude seemed a bit 'off' the whole evening.
When you say Roberts, I take it you mean Robbins?
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »
Ha, yep - that's the fella. I'm such a hardcore fan...