Author Topic: Travel to Harrogate.  (Read 8963 times)

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
Re: Travel to Harrogate.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 03:18:08 PM »
Always one who takes a quote the wrong way.must be running out of places on that 2nd bus. 18 quid a pop, it's cheaper than a train ticket now, unless you booked in advance.

Yeah trains are very expensive.  I was going to be a last minute booking up from London.  East Caost have nicely priced me out!

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 04:21:55 PM »
Always one who takes a quote the wrong way.must be running out of places on that 2nd bus. 18 quid a pop, it's cheaper than a train ticket now, unless you booked in advance.

I agree totally about taking quotes the wrong way. To be fair, the same can be said for taking Dens quotes the wrong way also.  Its time we got behind him and the lads on the pitch equally and onwards we march into those play offs.  Massive game this weekend, if we get 250 go then i would be more than happy, any more is a bonus.  ;D

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2016, 11:17:13 PM »

I agree totally about taking quotes the wrong way. To be fair, the same can be said for taking Dens quotes the wrong way also.  Its time we got behind him and the lads on the pitch equally and onwards we march into those play offs.  Massive game this weekend, if we get 250 go then i would be more than happy, any more is a bonus.  ;D

You going?
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 09:16:02 PM »
Me lad and I will be going, should be a really good following, looks like their kop end is the place to stand to create an atmosphere, bring it on.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2016, 09:51:47 PM »
Me lad and I will be going, should be a really good following, looks like their kop end is the place to stand to create an atmosphere, bring it on.

Looking at their forum they seem quite keen to stay there all game. There's 2 decent terraces, both new ones, one down the side and one behind the goal opposite the clubhouse

It's not a kop though, merely 5 or 6 steps with a low roof on it. Easy to get flags on it though. Hopefully their stewards aren't all typical nightclub bouncers who start trouble and then go in heavy handed- which many teams wrongly employ when we have a decent following

wayne, york pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 06:04:54 PM »
Good turnout today and great atmosphere. Well done all

Ben Grant

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 07:48:08 PM »
Apart from the person who decided one turnstyle was sufficient for such an important game. I was still queueing to get in at ten past three!  >:(

A good point I thought, could have gone either way. Spiess kept us in it on a couple of occassions, and we left our shooting boots at home (but so did they)

Well done all
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:49:49 PM by Ben Grant »

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2016, 10:22:50 AM »
Excellent turnout, clearly far higher than whatever they were expecting. Total mess trying to get in... imagine if it's them v s in the final with 3x the crowd....

Although i suspect they'll prepare properly for that, they must have thought there'd be nothing much more than the usual 5-600?