Author Topic: Today v BPA  (Read 18488 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today v BPA
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2016, 06:19:00 PM »
After the recent racism and drunk and disorderly so called United fans,then yes,DG was right to praise FCUM,they have come from Saturday League football to the National League with a superb following so why not praise them? They don't chant that their managers gf is a slapper ..

Seems a lot of so called fans can give it but cannot take it,as I said on another post DG needs to remove himself off social media as the vultures circle and criticise everything he does and says.. The whole FCUM praise has been completely taken the wrong way by some who then think it is a good idea to shout abuse at Carla.. Grow up and chant for the team.. Then they wonder why he does not acknowledge them at the final whistle,cannot blame him if he will get slated like he is on here and Facebook..

He should calm down,have a think about what he is saying/typing as someone will always twist it into a negative... After a game how many here could give an interview too BBC Lincs and remain calm? I know it is his job too give interviews but the actions of SOME fans must send him barmy sometimes..
Oh,did anyone else see Ryan Robbins having a pop at Den in a few posts last night? Can understand his frustration (dropped for Johnson) but to go on Facebook where Den can see it seems a stupid idea too me..

Now,let us leave Den and the team alone,celebrate a fine win and get behind the management and team for the final push..

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2016, 06:43:07 PM »
After the recent racism and drunk and disorderly so called United fans,then yes,DG was right to praise FCUM,they have come from Saturday League football to the National League with a superb following so why not praise them? They don't chant that their managers gf is a slapper ..

Seems a lot of so called fans can give it but cannot take it,as I said on another post DG needs to remove himself off social media as the vultures circle and criticise everything he does and says.. The whole FCUM praise has been completely taken the wrong way by some who then think it is a good idea to shout abuse at Carla.. Grow up and chant for the team.. Then they wonder why he does not acknowledge them at the final whistle,cannot blame him if he will get slated like he is on here and Facebook..

He should calm down,have a think about what he is saying/typing as someone will always twist it into a negative... After a game how many here could give an interview too BBC Lincs and remain calm? I know it is his job too give interviews but the actions of SOME fans must send him barmy sometimes..
Oh,did anyone else see Ryan Robbins having a pop at Den in a few posts last night? Can understand his frustration (dropped for Johnson) but to go on Facebook where Den can see it seems a stupid idea too me..

Now,let us leave Den and the team alone,celebrate a fine win and get behind the management and team for the final push..

Didnt see the post but as you say i can see his frustration about been dropped for Johnson

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2016, 06:44:00 PM »
I dont give a toss!
Move on & support the club from bottom to top.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2016, 06:51:23 PM »

Didnt see the post but as you say i can see his frustration about been dropped for Johnson

He didn't mention names just posted "travel all this way and the idiot in charge doesn't even put you in the squad and gives no explanation" second one was "Why get fit and train hard only for the idiot to let you watch the game".
If DG sees it I guess RR will be on his way....

Yes id guess that be the outcome as i know he shifted a few on before because of comments against in

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2016, 07:52:33 PM »
It doesn't give me the right to be abusive to people either unless they deserve it. I don't join in with the anti Greene chants because it will have a negative effect on the team but I can understand why people do it. Bostonshires post is just about spot on really but I'm not 100% behind the manager just the players and other staff.

Intrigued , You don,t join in the anti-Greene chants !  Yet your the only one to come on to defend those that do .   Why don,t you explain to them the negative effect on the team ?
Why are you coming on to make make excuses for the loutish behaviour vile?   

Suggest the real answer is for them to have the bottle to go and talk it over with Greene .

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2016, 07:52:43 PM »
Crazy Neil, get a bus out of Lincolnshire. I am neutral on a lot of thinks football wise and have followed the club and football far and wide. Lets keep things real any Premiership games you hear chants out or order, players such as Danny Drinkwater today for Leicester abused the lino today in front of the Sky camera and was foul mouthed and if the lino grew some would have him sent off. However football and life in general means social standards are slipping week by week.

My point being whilst abusing DG partner is out of order and not acceptable its partly down to DG slagging people on social media over the last twelve months. So I dont have an answer other than to say to all the people saying ban them etc get real its a tribal sport, so why dont the masses shout and scream and chant to support the team. This thread should be about our momentum and playing well and nearly hopefully squeezing into the play offs not a stupid nonsense chant by a few.

Lets end this crap thread and focus on a third successive win, a clean sheet and an exciting end to the season.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2016, 08:10:36 PM »
Crazy Neil, get a bus out of Lincolnshire. I am neutral on a lot of thinks football wise and have followed the club and football far and wide. Lets keep things real any Premiership games you hear chants out or order, players such as Danny Drinkwater today for Leicester abused the lino today in front of the Sky camera and was foul mouthed and if the lino grew some would have him sent off. However football and life in general means social standards are slipping week by week.

My point being whilst abusing DG partner is out of order and not acceptable its partly down to DG slagging people on social media over the last twelve months. So I dont have an answer other than to say to all the people saying ban them etc get real its a tribal sport, so why dont the masses shout and scream and chant to support the team. This thread should be about our momentum and playing well and nearly hopefully squeezing into the play offs not a stupid nonsense chant by a few.

Lets end this crap thread and focus on a third successive win, a clean sheet and an exciting end to the season.

He called the fans knobheads months ago AFTER he had abuse from them and he appologised.. I do get out of Lincolnshire,taken in games all over the place and agree that the PL players get away with far more than they should (unless it is Rooney swearing) ..

Anyway,back too yesterday and the performance was the best it had been for weeks,good to hear DG sent out the message to score as many as they could..

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2016, 08:11:59 PM »

My final post on the subject  .   I don,t do F/B or Twitter .    Many better educated people than us have made mugs of themselves by doing so .   Shame DG did,nt  stay clear .

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2016, 10:35:19 PM »
 Maybe any future Boston manager should be happily married.. so would probably be a very short list !

hozzer

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2016, 10:37:39 AM »
although i expected us to win we won well. It was a much improved performanace than the games against Worcester, NFU and Brackley. I know the pressure was off once we were 3 up but the passsing and movement was like we played last year when we went on that excellent run.

3 big games at the end of the season which hopefully will become 6.

I know DG said a draw between Harrogate and Nuneaton would be good but i think a Harrogate win would put more pressure on Nuneaton and I see them as our main rivals for 5th.
against league 3, an idiots guide to making the rich richer and the poor poorer.