Author Topic: Kyle Dixon  (Read 3378 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kyle Dixon
« on: March 22, 2016, 12:48:14 PM »
Kyle Dixon signs a contract to move to Basford.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kyle Dixon
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 02:59:41 PM »
Shame. I thought he was decent

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 04:01:39 PM »
He WAS decent. Wasn't decent this season, didn't want to sit on the bench and fight for his place, so off he went...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 04:41:10 PM »
Good to have on the bench his experience of last seasons run in would have helped too

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 05:24:31 PM »
He WAS decent. Wasn't decent this season, didn't want to sit on the bench and fight for his place, so off he went...

True, he wasn't as good as last season, but he was still considerably more effective than some of the loan players brought in to replace him (Josh Venney, for example). Personally I don't think Kyle Dixon got a very fair deal this season. But maybe there's something behind the scenes that supporters don't know about.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 08:22:03 PM »

Possibly considered by DG too similar to Grant Roberts. Grant has had the upper hand this year, but vice versa last year. They often replaced each other from the bench, and eventually the stronger player established himself. That's my theory! He'd be a good enough bench man for me, though. As mentioned on another reply, a stronger player than Venney for example, but not up to Jordan R's ability.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 12:36:09 AM »
Went further down the pecking order once Hilliard arrived and couldn't get back in the team....