Author Topic: O/T In or out  (Read 398414 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: O/T In or out
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2016, 11:06:48 AM »
I would like to say a BIG thank you to Obama.  Your comments have  given the Brexit camp a big boost.  I would think the don't knows are now leaning towards leave.  We will be last in the queue for a trade deal and first in the queue to help USA invade some other oil rich country. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2016, 11:37:34 AM »
His time would have been better spent in USA reforming gun laws . :police:

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2016, 06:25:49 PM »
Anyone at the back of Cameron/Obama's 'queue' at the moment will be doing their deal long before the one supposedly at the front of this 'queue', is ratified (the TTIP deal between the US and the EU).
Obama reckons it will be agreed by the end of this year, but it then has to be ratified by all the EU member states. Tens of thousands of people have been out on the streets in europe protesting about TTIP, so good luck with that one Barack  :dan

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2016, 06:45:43 PM »
I wonder if the dead pig shagger had anything to do with Obama saying that. I'm far from being an American, but the word 'queue' is not in their vocabulary. Over there you join a 'line' or get to the end of the 'line' That slimy bas#ard we have as a PM and his bumboy Chancellor both want us to stay in.
Now neither of them have done fook all for the working folk of this country, i don't expect them to be interested in us at this stage. Personally i'll be voting out, if i'm going to be fooked over by the powers at be, let them be ones i actually know, and not some faceless wanker in Brussels.   
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2016, 12:13:43 AM »
The UK is a Level One partner in the F35 Joint Strike Fighter Project, with much of the tail being developed by BAE , and the central lifting fan by Rolls-Royce.
Obama would have us believe that the entire F35 collaboration would be cancelled and therfore the whole project will be scrapped if we vote to leave.  Also Boeing Aircraft and Ford Motors would hardly be likely to cease trading with the UK, and the Americans would not want to stop importing Jaguar/Landrover.
It's so absurd that the Remainiac scaremongers will next be telling us that Macdonalds will disappear overnight if we vote leave  :dan

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 10:28:04 AM »
An article today in the Huffington Post reports that the winner in the campaign so far is "LIES" .    At last a bit of truth reported  :)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 10:45:35 AM »
An article today in the Huffington Post reports that the winner in the campaign so far is "LIES" .    At last a bit of truth reported  :)

A very IRONIC post for a Monday morning my old friend. :laugh:

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2016, 01:51:07 PM »
Any one noticed the lack of reporting by the media, concerning the immigration crisis in Greece, Italy etc?

In this country of the free, have the media been gagged?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2016, 02:52:48 PM »
Any one noticed the lack of reporting by the media, concerning the immigration crisis in Greece, Italy etc?

No need for the media to be gagged Dip ,    many political journalist are like Geo and Dodgy Dave ,   Etonians who have never had a proper job .

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2016, 05:37:38 PM »

It's all going tits up in Germany too with their batch of refugees.  The authorities are preventing the press from reporting the full extent of the problems with health care etc but some of it is getting out via social media and it sounds pretty dire.

Made me laugh when the remainiacs launched their latest bit of scaremongering - apparently if we leave the EU it will affect the environment to the extent that we will be unable to meet our global warming targets  ;D
As if trying to tell us that anything we do, or don't do, will have any effect on what is a natural cycle of warming and cooling which has been occurring for millennia isn't dumb enough,  but then to try and conflate that with Brexit shows a level of patronising dumbness that can only be described as jaw-droppingly dumb  :dan
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:07:34 PM by Ed Kandi »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2016, 07:33:25 PM »
Meanwhile on the domestic front the government propose to eliminating tipping .

Too late !!!   as Dipdodah will testify I took the decision to stop tipping 40 years ago . :)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2016, 03:57:20 PM »
Meanwhile on the domestic front the government propose to eliminating tipping .

Too late !!!   as Dipdodah will testify I took the decision to stop tipping 40 years ago . :)

The only tip you ever gave when I was a postman was " do not eat yellow snow " 8)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2016, 11:35:36 PM »
Tomorrow there's a  Newsnight Special from Boston concerning the referendum,  so watch out for reporters roaming the streets.  :police:
Interesting that Cameron has widened his argument on the security risk of Brexit to include the outbreak of war.  He can't really take this security argument much further as it's already into looney tunes territory.
What's the odds on desperately dodgy Dave telling us that Brexit will increase the risk of an invasion from outer space next  :dan

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2016, 02:13:40 PM »
What surprises me is the lack of any opinion polls.  Anyone got a link to the latest poll?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2016, 02:53:53 PM »
No time for opinion polls , after listening to Dodgy Dave yesterday many of us are  busy building concrete bunkers in our back gardens . :-\ ;)