Author Topic: O/T In or out  (Read 401439 times)

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: O/T In or out
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2016, 06:32:11 PM »
This mailing is part of due process for elections though.

We'll all get one from the Vote Leave camp too.  Allowing both parties fund to put forward their views and inform the known electorate sounds pretty fair to me

One is self funding, the other funded by us.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2016, 08:20:44 PM »
Nope, they're both funded by us

Now Vote Leave has been selection as the official campaign body for the Brexit camp both will be allowed to spend up to £7m, get a free mailshot (from taxpayer funding), access TV broadcasts and £600,000 public funds.

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2016, 10:26:31 AM »
The problem with Cameron's use of our taxes is that he paid out the £9.3m before the start of the official campaigns.  Once started both sides are limited to £7m.
So the Remain campaign will have the benefit of £16.3m, whereas the Leave campaign gets only £7m for its funding...that's the Etonian version of fair play  :dan

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2016, 01:32:19 PM »
The problem with Cameron's use of our taxes is that he paid out the £9.3m before the start of the official campaigns.  Once started both sides are limited to £7m.
So the Remain campaign will have the benefit of £16.3m, whereas the Leave campaign gets only £7m for its funding...that's the Etonian version of fair play  :dan

Your leader wants us to stay in!
United we stand..................

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2016, 09:04:38 PM »

Are you implying Dave is DODGY?

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2016, 10:22:47 PM »

Are you implying Dave is DODGY?

In this case the facts show a misuse of public money by Dodgy Dave. This £9m piece of propaganda isn't even factually correct,  so nine million quids worth of crap,  most of which will end up in a skip outside No 10 as the letterbox will be full  :police:

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »
I think traffic wardens will vote IN as they show an affection for international tolerance .

Heard cases of dodgy parking tickets issued in recent days, for example a  car rear hanging over badly marked yellow lines by 3ins in one case .

Yesterday I witnessed a car parked a considerable distance over the yellow lines in West St in front of the main entrance to the Municipal Buildings .  Later on  my return from shopping it was still retaining the same spot with no apparent parking ticket issued .

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of these number plates with a white background and black lettering ?

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2016, 02:38:44 PM »
I think traffic wardens will vote IN as they show an affection for international tolerance .

Heard cases of dodgy parking tickets issued in recent days, for example a  car rear hanging over badly marked yellow lines by 3ins in one case .

Yesterday I witnessed a car parked a considerable distance over the yellow lines in West St in front of the main entrance to the Municipal Buildings .  Later on  my return from shopping it was still retaining the same spot with no apparent parking ticket issued .

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a set of these number plates with a white background and black lettering ?

You are not suggesting that there is one rule for us and another for EU migrants, concerning road traffic violations ;)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2016, 07:17:27 PM »
Everything that goes on in and around that building is a violation of some description  :dan

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2016, 07:59:38 PM »
Everything that goes on in and around that building is a violation of some description  :dan
lol

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2016, 09:33:51 AM »
we are going to be over £4,000 worse off per household if we leave the EU.  So says honest John ::)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2016, 03:30:08 PM »
we are going to be over £4,000 worse off per household if we leave the EU.  So says honest John ::)
notice he forgot the details of how where gonna be worse of

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2016, 10:21:40 PM »
According to Professor Patrick Minford of the Institute of Economic Affairs each household will be better off post Brexit by £9200.
So if the true figure lies somewhere between these two figures then it sounds like a great deal.
George Osborne - the Etonian Arthur Daley of Economics v the eminent Professor, it's a no-brainer  :dan

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2016, 11:08:01 AM »
Osbourne claiming what the financial position will be in 15 years time !!!!!!!

This from the man who has produced budgets that have been proved  flawed  within 15 days .       

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »
Dodgy Dave and Arfur Osborne have been using their Etonian code of conduct during the run up to  the election allegedly.
Bringing activists into marginal constituencies on the Tory battle bus and then not declaring the hotel bills as electioneering expenses.  Apparently if this pushes the electioneering expenses above £15k for an individual constituency, then it would be classed as electoral malpractice and there would have to be a by-election  :dan

Meanwhile Dodgy Dave has enlisted the help of the world's number one snake - oil salesman for his anti - Brexit campaign  :o