Author Topic: v BPA  (Read 3714 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
v BPA
« on: February 25, 2016, 08:41:26 AM »
Great result, roll on Saturday hopefully for another 3 points, also great to see Dayle back playing and doing what he does best - sticking the ball into the back of the net.   Well done lads.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Re: v BPA
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 09:27:10 AM »
How did we play Ernie ?

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 09:55:45 AM »
Really scrappy game, won ugly which is not something we have a record of really.  Massive plus to get McEvoy and Southwell back and both seem to be ok for Saturday.

Rollins though, an absolute 'Yeboah' and then a full 90 of absolutely running his socks off. Had a great game. Do they film games as I'd love another look at that finish?

Word on the ref, as ever, why on earth did their no5 not get a booking for the most clear and obvious dissent I've ever witnessed in the 2nd half. Really aggressive posturing and gestures right in front of the ref directly at him along with associated verbals. Officials need to be respected, letting that go not just gave him a free pass it let the rest of the players and benches know that that sort of behavior was acceptable. Crazy.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 02:26:53 PM »
Have to agree that Rollins had a blinder, terrific work rate, blinding goal and laying it on a plate for Dayle showed the great potential he has. Getting a little worried about Kaine who seems to be really struggling with his confidence and seemed to be driving Dennis to distraction, sure they will sort it out. Anyway, great result a great night for me on the prediction league with the correct score and I think almost spot on with the attendance and to top the evening off I won BPA raffle which I will begin drinking this evening.  UTP.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »
Well done oxo :)
Interesting revue and a lucky boy...is it a roll over Friday?

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 03:23:29 PM »
"How did we play Ernie?" asks TEP

Not very well listening to the on-line commentary, but who cares if we play crap and win, it's three points that we need, we can play poorly until the end of the season as long as we keep winning!!

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 09:19:52 PM »
Boy, you can tell that we won ! Not many comments at all, surely there is something for the moaning minnies to moan about , lol.  :bunny :bunny   Up the Pilgrims

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2016, 09:20:02 AM »
should have won by 5.

boo, bloody rubbish Boston.  Need more cloggers in the middle.

Think that's it covered ;-)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2016, 11:12:48 AM »
should have won by 5.

boo, bloody rubbish Boston.  Need more cloggers in the middle.

Think that's it covered ;-)

No you,ve not covered it all !!!!!!!!   .     Two of the subs was brought on 4 mins too early , and the other sub was sent on 2 mins too late  . :)