Author Topic: Curious Fact?  (Read 5939 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Curious Fact?
« on: January 26, 2016, 10:59:08 AM »
This coming weekend, the top 8 are all playing away?

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Curious Fact?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »
conspiracy?
do their wives know?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 01:36:41 PM »

Add to that the astonishing fact that one of those teams now in the play-off positions has played 28 games and due to injuries and international call-ups has yet to have had a full squad to pick from , with sometimes 2/3/4 key players missing .

What may be more astonishing is the fact a handful of Patter posters had written of our chances of making the play-offs after about 10 games .

End of Astonishing Facts Chapter 1

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 04:13:43 PM »
FACT - We've earnt more points over our last 10 games (24), than Solihull have in the their last 12 (21).
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 06:12:19 PM »
Solihull and N.Ferriby are averaging 2 points per game but we need 5 wins on the bounce to get there.  2 points per game is the usual requirement for the top 2.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:00:47 PM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 06:56:08 PM »

Add to that the astonishing fact that one of those teams now in the play-off positions has played 28 games and due to injuries and international call-ups has yet to have had a full squad to pick from , with sometimes 2/3/4 key players missing .

What may be more astonishing is the fact a handful of Patter posters had written of our chances of making the play-offs after about 10 games .

They are waiting in the wings ghm keyboards at the ready, first signs of a slip up they'll be on here.💻💂
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 07:31:07 PM »
Let's hope all, bar one, lose!

West Keal Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 07:32:30 PM »

They are waiting in the wings ghm keyboards at the ready, first signs of a slip up they'll be on here.💻💂

Early season doubter here, but pleased I was wrong! Doom and gloom on way home from gainsborough (with all my fingers intact) has been totally replaced with the Bob the Builder of hope: can we do it? Yes we can....
tax free sarcasm and irony included

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 08:06:06 PM »

Early season doubter here, but pleased I was wrong! Doom and gloom on way home from gainsborough (with all my fingers intact) has been totally replaced with the Bob the Builder of hope: can we do it? Yes we can....

Correction : Den the Builder .      Welcome to the happy clappers club ,  membership escalating at a pace . :)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 05:14:35 PM »
Stick them all in an accumulator (away wins x 8) and you get 393/1 on Bet365. Remove the two rubbish ones in 7th and 8th - Tamworth and Curzon and it drops down to 66/1.

TEP

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2016, 10:03:51 PM »
Weather forecast for the weekend is wet and could mean more games off.

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 08:48:30 AM »
Also, aren't Cheltenham playing on the pitch the day before ?

TEP

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 10:54:44 AM »
Stick them all in an accumulator (away wins x 8) and you get 393/1 on Bet365. Remove the two rubbish ones in 7th and 8th - Tamworth and Curzon and it drops down to 66/1.

TEP

I've currently got a 66/1 bet on......us to win the league, put on in October. Each way for top three :-)

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 06:01:23 PM »
Also, aren't Cheltenham playing on the pitch the day before ?

TEP

Appears so!